• 2 months later...

I'm roleplaying in my game as a daedra actually. My character was born at the dawn of the first era and went through some things to become a daedra. And then she went into hibernation in her realm of Oblivion where she would eventually and mascaraed as a mortal. During her hibernation she also managed to forget all of her skills. So she tried to kill someone, got captured when she tried to escape from Cyrodil into Skyrim, and then she was put on the chopping block. And she somehow gained Akatosh's blessing or whatever when she woke up so she's dragonborn. Ye

Don't people realize that not even requested armor sets get made like 80% of the time?

A Daedric Prince mod would be totally awesome, but nobody will do it, I can almost guarantee it.

If you ever want a mod, they tell you to do it yourself. Says so even in the pinned thread at the top.

Don't people realize that not even requested armor sets get made like 80% of the time?

A Daedric Prince mod would be totally awesome, but nobody will do it, I can almost guarantee it.

If you ever want a mod, they tell you to do it yourself. Says so even in the pinned thread at the top.

It's good to keep ideas floating. I can only speak for myself but whilst ideas are welcomed and the interest is there, you keep the chance of these ideas being actually developed.

Or another Mod could be used for "New Enchantments", for the various properties for the Armor / Weapons

that are considered to be your Daedric Abilities. And if the Mod Developer of this Mod (if so created) also

Developed the Enchantment Mod, they could use their Enchantment Mod as a "requirement" to their Quest Mod.

• 4 weeks later...

You could after the game is defeated and completed all the daedra quests in favor of the daedra prince's be offered to do quests for them in exchange for pieces of the Heart of Lorkhan. Pick a sphere, gather worshipers, and create a realm of your own

• 2 months later...

RIOT. TO HAVE THIS AS DLC FOR SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITON!

The chances of Skyrim Special Edition having any DLC or any support beyond basic patches is incredibly low. It's not going to happen. No amount of petition or crying will change it. The game is probably going to be shipped out and patched a bit, and then swiftly abandoned (just like all remasters). It's not a new game, there is no sense in applying anything more than the bare minimum effort into a project like this. They have like three other games in the pipeline right now, they're moving on. Especially since Fallout 4's support is getting closer and closer to an end, so they are probably working on ensuring the last patch will be okay enough for them to abandon the game entirely. Just saying.