I think it would be cool to put all of the daedric artifacts in the atronach forge which would cause a portal to open up and put you on the questline for becoming a daedric prince

That ritual required the blood of a Daedra, meaning their artifacts, the blood of and Aedra, meaning their actual blood, a Great Welkynd Stone, and a Great Sigil Stone. The sigil stone you can easily get by completing the Conjuration Ritual quest, but the Welkynd Stone and the blood of an Aedra. Unless you're willing to sacrifice Auriel's Bow, and somehow find an Ayleid artifact like that, you aren't becoming a Deadric Prince via that method. Wait... what about Aetherium? I think that's what the stone was actually made out of, so sacrificing you're Aetherial artifact may help. Then, BOOM! You're a Daedric Prince!!!

I have started working on it. I added a recipe for the atronach forge needing all the deadric artifacts (almost as some have variations). You get an item which you can equip. This will start the quest and tp the player to a modified stendarrs hall where sheogorath waits.
Unfortunatly as I was sorting through all soundfiles of the deadric princes (only skyrim, +Oblivion for Sheogorath) in order to make new dialouge for the mod, my harddrive bugged.
I am currently waiting for chkdsk /f to finish. ///Done. Luckily it seems to be a shell plugin problem, so my hard drive is still alive^^
When it's done and I made some progress I'll keep you updated.

EDIT:

In the modified stendarrs hall the player can have a small dialouge with sheo which starts the next steps. The player can also rent/buy a bed there, since you cannot return to Tamriel during this next step.

Now from what I gathered in this request the next step would be some trials/challenges. And the player would get the requiered items for the ritual from these.

Since this is a request I'd like to ask for some suggestions for these trials/challenges.

Aborted due to technical difficulties (voice acting, etc.) and lack of responses in comparison to the titanic workload

Edited by aldwyn1111

Я тоже начал делать мод . ,, Земельный участок, при входе в игру вы будете двигаться к острову того, там вас встречает глава ордена порядка и приглашает Вас стать Jyggalag .Он говорит вам, что jyggalag не то же самое , и для того что бы стать им вам нужно заполнить куски сердца Лорхана ( они будут в церкви) души 3 дракона родился .Вы заполняете в части и пойти в храм и дать им глава ордена.Но он обманывает и убивает вас, потому что вам нужно 4 души .Вы появляетесь в Кэрна душ и все Даэдра говорю вам ,что вы должны остановить глава ордена пока не Jyggalag подчинить .Даэдра даст вам часть своих сил и телепортировавшегося jyggalag план.Вы должны победить 2 его Хранители ( Алдуин и Мирак). Ты победил их, а затем сражаться jyggalag.Вы выиграете и он говорит вам, что недостоин быть богом порядок, и посвящает всю свою энергию вам .Вы

Способности. Изменение своего роста от 5 до 20 метров ,призыв своего слуги ,заклинание воскрешения всех нпц, мощные заклинания и способности с разными необычными эффектами.Свой план обливиона и меч джиггалагом . Извините за ошибки .

• 4 months later...

not lore friendly, but whatever floats your boat.

This is one of the worse excuses not to mod the game. Vanilla Skyrim it self is not lore friendly. Skyrim is a winter wasteland. With 90% of the land covered in snow. The reach is the only place in skyrim that has green and can support farms. Yet we get into skyrim and there are farms everywhere. Little snow and grass all over the place. Castle Volkihar and Windhelm are more of what southern Skyrim. The northern half is supposed to be far worse. Heck even the priest/priestess of Mara. Talk about how dangerous the land is. Yet we go running around to a very tame and safe skyrim.

Let's not forget how everything in skyrim is supposed to be bigger. The map is supposed to be 3+ times bigger All the holds are supposed to be bigger.

So using that mod is lore unfriendly as an excuse does not fly. The Devs did this because if skyrim was lore friendly it would not be fun to player. So fun got placed ahead of lore. Lore friendly skyrim would have you dead in mins of starting. Lore friendly skyrim would make it impossible to level up many skills like alchemy.

From reading this forum fully. Guessing no one made a Daedric Prince mod.

Why are you performing thread necromancy?

Sorry I did not know a post last posted little over 6 months would have counted as necromancy. Beside I want to know if their is a mod that let's you become a daedric prince.

What would you rather me do? Post a new post over something that already here or bump a old post up? Ether way it does the same thing. Let's people know I want to be a daedric prince.

Edited by DoomBlackDragon

• 4 weeks later...

there is a mod on steam for Skyrim but its not as yo expect its being remade and it can only get better the one that's there now all it has is a shrine and once activated it gives you a effect and summons a deadra lord but that's it I was disappointed In it but they are making a better one so right now your best bet is to give your self god mode and there you go

• 8 months later...

I have an idea that spans more than just playing a daedric prince, more like earning the title to become one.

So picture this a complete end game unofficial DLC that spawns Oblivion like gates all over Skyrim causing the dead or defeated dungeon foes that met your blades cleave to rise from their graves. In their tormented rage they crawl to civilization and start a revolt against all the holds, worse the portals start spawning crypt lords and champion level undead creatures thus you are forced to close all the gates but from your end. Further you receive a message written in blood later you are visited by none other than Kynareth herself in the flesh and warning you of a dangerous plot, joining forces with Kynareth you make way to the land Soljroreil ancient Dwarven for "Forbidden Land" Sol for short once there you lose yourself and Kynareth. While traversing the twisted world you start having visions about some past, then some shadow beckons you, it is guiding you to a ruined old fort where you finally meet four ghostly guardians "Guilt, Suffering, Torment, Pain" they advise you that you would be wise to heed their masters calling. That you and you alone have been granted an audience, you are then presented before a giant demonic dragon skull it speaks to you. Tells you that an ancient evil plagues the land of the living and the undead but in order to defeat it the undead need their own champion, you are the lucky pick the creature informs you that in order to fight this new evil you need to collect twelve relics scattered across Sol once found and combined would unleash an ancient dragon energy to course through you creating a new Daedric prince in the process. The offer is too tempting to refuse and the fact all of Skyrim hangs in the balance, the shadow informs you that it will not be easy the divines are against the creation of new Daedra and will try to stop you no matter what. Except for Kynareth who seems to have her own thoughts about you.

Anyway it's just an idea in the air, if anyone wants to pick this up and use it be my guest!