Sorcha Ravenlock's headpack 2.

Guest Plugin Manager

Guest Plugin Manager

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this mod. The mod author may or may not view comments left here.

Mod name: Sorcha Ravenlock's headpack 2.

Mod description: Sorcha Ravenlock's headpack 2.<br><br>Created By Sorcha Ravenlock<br><br><br>This file contains 9 retextured heads, based on the heads released in the Better Heads mod. 4 Faces are Breton females, and there is 1 Imperial Female, 1 High Elf female, 1 Dark Elf female, 1 Wood Elf female and 1 Wood Elf Male.<br><br>If you want to use my mod for your own modding purposes, please ask my permission and mention me in your read me.Also mention Rhedd, Arathrax and Gorg and the better heads-team since this is just a repainted version of their work. <br><br>Installation:<br>-------------<br>Just unzip to the data files directory.<br><br> <br><br>This mod has been cleaned with TESTool.<br><br>Credits:<br>--------<br>Betsheda<br>Rhedd, Arathrax and Gorg and the rest of the better heads-team for the textures and meshes.<br>NeilV for all his (invaluable) help.<br>The nice people at Canadian Ice and Howndog's Forum.<br>Myself.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 7 years later...