Showracemenu corrupted

Barbarus Ant

Having a weird problem with this menu [showracemenu]. It comes up ok and I can hear buttons clicking as i mouse over, but I can't see anything in the right side window. Also, the main view is a corrupted version of whatever worldview I was seeing before bringing the menu up. Screenshot attached, can't see it in this one but my char was clearly visible another time. Also, lots of variable / debug looking stuff happening at top of screen. Any ideas where I could look for a problem? List of mods below:

[2 mods not active anymore, 1 is Asharaspresets.esp, which is a set of heads to select with the showracemenu cmd...]

Fallout3.esm

Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm

Mart's Mutant Mod.esm

XFO_rarity_drugs_high.esp

XFO_rarity_ammo_med.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Hunting & Looting.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Zones Respawn.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - XFO (not FOOK).esp

DCInteriors_ComboEdition.esp

TheOutbreak - WMS Vol 2 - C24H.esp

Project Beauty.esp

GalaxyNewsRadio40[M].esp

WeightRebalance.esp

AssaultRiflesImproved.esp

RiflesImproved.esp

EVE Beta_0.9.2.esp

RRR 1.0.esp

bzArmour.esp

NoLockTopic.esp

Unlimited Death Reload Time.esp

PowerArmorTraining.esp

PowerArmorTraining_MedicArmor.esp

Explosive Entry.esp

ShellRain.esp

Auto Aim Fix v1.1.esp

Essential Walter.esp

AlternateStart.esp

Total active plugins: 30

Total plugins: 32

hmmmm this is a guess maybe alternatestart.esp or maybe RRR 1.0.esp (whats that )

you may have to trun off all your mods 1 by 1 and to find out what one is doing it :(

I've tried stepping through them all. Something broke it permanently somewhere I guess; everything else works perfect. RRR is repair rethought reborn, mods repair similar to XFO. Alternate start was causing all sorts of crap so it might be the culprit. If i ever figure it out ill be back. Thanks for the reply!

[edit] Fixed! If this happens to you, bring up the pipboy, bring up console and type showracemenu... nothing should happen. but, if you get rid of the pipboy and retype cmd [the command showracemenu] into console it should resolve problem. did for me.

• 3 weeks later...