Playable Fallout Mech

devinpatterson

I was going to work on both, I was just waiting for a powerfist/hand canon model that was the same scale as the mech,

I know we've touched on this point several times and I'v explained why I keep the same scale for all the mech items, but I have yet to receive an answer from you, why you would want to change that scale for specific items. To reiterate it's important to keep a consistent scale so all items can (potentially) be used on all mechs, not to mention the problems that will come with scaling a rigged item like a fist (where the meshes are increased but they are still rigged to a standard size skeleton, in comparison).

Long story short, everything needs to fall in line with the base scale, so there is not change to an individual items scale.

and for versions of the mech armor that show damage that I could swap out for as the armor gets damaged, or repaired.

Yep I'm working on them in my (unfortunately) limited time. A more general question, when you say your waiting to work on them (weapons and armor) what is it you want or plan to do?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

id be happy to do the coding for weapons systems for the actual mech, or to integrate visuals damage to mech. Give me a hand cannon that is too scale of the mech, and versions of the model with various degrees and types of damage (a hole blown in the torso, scorch damage, bullet holes, etc) and i'll integrate them as best as I can.

id be happy to do the coding for weapons systems for the actual mech, or to integrate visuals damage to mech. Give me a hand cannon that is too scale of the mech, and versions of the model with various degrees and types of damage (a hole blown in the torso, scorch damage, bullet holes, etc) and i'll integrate them as best as I can.

I think I have armor damage well in hand, and I'm not too worried about weapon systems....at least no troubles so far, but I'll let you know if I need any help. I'll try to package up some models for you to play with whne I get a bit of time though.