Latest SkyUI but no group options for me

theofilos

I have the latest version of Skyrim, Mod Manager, SKSE and Skyui. The problem is I do not have any group options at all. On the favorites menu the boxes designated for groups are greyed out with out numbers on them. Also all the key shortcuts for the group functions do not work at all. I made sure they are not conflicting with other Skyrim buttons. What else can I do? I really need this feature! I appreciate any help I can get, thank you

It is hard to help without more information.

Are you favoriting and item first, then using q to call up the favorites screen?

What happens when you click on a box at the botton, in this scenario.

Screenshots might be very helpful.

When you are in the favorites menu over an item the group tooltip (toggle focus & group options) does not show up. The groups on the bottom are unclickable and without numbers. It's like the group option is not enabled at all for me. I don't know if I helped you enough, but I could get a screen shot later today, even though it would only show exactly what I just wrote.

When you say latest versions of skyui and skse, which version number are you referring to?

Also, are you using any other mods that affect UI or favorites menu?

Are you using keyboard and mouse?

-Skyrim is in the last update from Steam

-NMM is 0.49.1.

-SkyUI is 4.1 (the last one)

-SKSE 1.06.16

My other mod is athletics by Volek which requires Skyui to work and does not involve any action with favorites or groups

I am a keyboard and mouse user.