Crashing at Whiterun Stables

jman214

Hello this is my first post on the Nexus Forums, so if I say or do something wrong please let me know but, on to my problem. I have been playing a with a few mods on that was like Scenic Carriages and every time I went to the whiterun stables I would crash I thought oh this must be a problem with the Carriages mod so I removed it and loaded my game up from an older save, but it would still crash and I truly cannot think of any mod that I have that could be causing problems like this. I will have my load order down below so if anyone can or will help me that would be amazing, and yes I do have Skse and yes I do use it to launch not the default skyrim launcher

Ok, doesn't matter which mod, the point is that you should try a save before it was installed. Now, try to move the reproccer at the end of the list, it is the only one that sticks out. If it doesn't repair the issue, you'll need to run BOSS and Wrye Bash to see for another rogue mod / mods.

Also, did you actually used the ReProccer to generate the patch or you used the one that comes with SkyRe?

Looks like another ...you need to use BOSS, to sort this list. (in the future please only post your BOSS log) put it in spoiler tags....:)

For one thing ReProccer.esp needs to load last. OR at least after ALL mods that get included into it. It may be that its ok where it is, but most times its just placed last.

You do need all the UNofficial patches. their is one for each Official DLC, and one for the HD-DLC.

When you run BOSS it will tell you you need to Clean the Official DLC's.....YES you really do need too. Bethesda is not always right. Mod Authors clean up their mess. The UNOfficial patch team has fixed to many things to list , ( you can read about it, but the list is so long nobody does).

:) Have fun.