Factional Stormcloak armor, for gods sake!

Rubicon83

Alright, am i the only one who is fed up with the Stormcloaks (one of two major military factions in Skyrim) looking like the average city guards??

I know it could probably be construed as plausible that Stormcloaks use what they have, and that they are mostly recruited from the city-guards and whatever... but, although i am usually all for immersion into the lore, this is one of those rare occasions where i would favor some lore-breaking tweaking... i mean, i feel that for the Stormcloaks to at least gain some credibility as a major military power, they should have a separate type of armor as distinct from the city guards' outfits. They should visually be known as a force to be reckoned with.. after all, they are taking on the motherf***ing empire of mankind.

I'm not asking for any type of extreme armor or fancy flamboyancy, i just want them to be as distinct from the normal city guards as the imperials are.

Anyone up for the challenge? :smile:

The only ones I know of are this, which replaces Imperial armor with LOTR-style plate, and this, which expands on existing armor with a few texture and mesh edits. There don't seem to be as many overhauls for Imperial armor since it has a unique style, unlike Stormcloak armor.

Thanks, friend :)