Heavy Traffic ×

Sevenbase Body Neck Seam Issues with Bijin Warmaidens Mod

RogueReverie

Hey everyone,

I searched for this issue before but haven't found a forum or solution about it.

I am having a bad neck seam issue with the Bijin Warmaidens for UNP mod while using the Sevenbase body (which is supposed to work with UNP textures).

I had the same problem with the companion Vilja (even when I installed her optional unp head) and found that it was only indoors that the neck seam appeared. Unfortunately, this didn't work with the Bijin Warmaidens. The only texture mods I am using is the SG texture renewal. I notice the coloration difference when I use the "Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP" by Crosscrusade. The color of the bodies are significantly different than the head mesh. I'll keep fiddling with it but I might just have to go back to using the ADEC body type if I want to keep this mod (which I do since it is my favorite housecarl replacer).

The only mods I have installed that affect the lighting is the Project Reality Climates of Tamriel mod, but even when I tried disabling it there was no change.

I've uploaded a picture of the Lydia mod from Bijin Warmaidens, I have Climates of Tamriel Disabled and only the SG textures with the sevenbase enabled while she is wearing the armor from the "Sexy Vanilla Female Armor...."

If anyone knows how to fix this for the Bijin Warmaidens mod I'd be very grateful!

• 8 months later...

I've figured it out, what one needs to do to fix this problem is to manually drag the files from the sevenbase body (with the textures of choice included) into the textures and meshes folders of the Bijin Warmaidens folders and overwrite. This fixes the neck seam issue and the skin coloration.

• 1 month later...

Copy the sevenbase meshes from meshes\actors\character\character assets (femalebody, femalefeet, femalehands) and put them in the Bijin Warmaidens meshes\actors\character\charactername folder where charactername is the name of the NPC Warmaidens is changing. Do the same with textures from your texture mod (textures\blahblahblah\ intsead of meshes\blahblahblah) to meshes\actors\character\charactername folder from Bijin.

Edited by myztikrice

• 1 year later...