Game is hanging up on loading screen, I use BOSS, TES5, help?

Telessah

Things.....

Try with the latest BOSS 2.2 you have a lot (31) of unrecognized.

Immerse armors plugins are sorted wrong.

Are you using ENBoost?

SKSE 1.7?

When you started over modding you did start a new game?

DO you have the SKSE.ini ? with similar to the following in it?..

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048
[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

What are you system specs??

This has to be one of the longest scrolls in history.....>>>>spoiler tags people. [spooiler] text gets pasted here [/spooiler]<<spelled spoiler

Just curious....

would love to use spoilers if i new how, if i download alpha 1.7 skse will it overwrite or do i need to root out 1.619 and is it worth it? ENBoost??? just book of silence, CoT only enb's

and yes new super computer new game all fresh downloads, 5 days work to find and install and re-order clean etc. play crash. i have since removed 3 mods 2 follers and can play but get random CTD

Things.....

Try with the latest BOSS 2.2 you have a lot (31) of unrecognized.

Immerse armors plugins are sorted wrong.

Are you using ENBoost?

SKSE 1.7?

When you started over modding you did start a new game?

DO you have the SKSE.ini ? with similar to the following in it?..

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048
[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

What are you system specs??

This has to be one of the longest scrolls in history.....>>>>spoiler tags people. [spooiler] text gets pasted here [/spooiler] <<spelled spoiler

Just curious....

would love to use spoilers if i new how, if i download alpha 1.7 skse will it overwrite or do i need to root out 1.619 and is it worth it? ENBoost??? just book of silence, CoT only enb's

and yes new super computer new game all fresh downloads, 5 days work to find and install and re-order clean etc. play crash. i have since removed 3 mods 2 follers and can play but get random CTD

hi , it would really be best if you started your own thread....reason being....First the post you quoted (Mine) was directed at the OP (had me confused for a bit) since you only have 30 UNrecognized plugins and the OP had 31. IN that quote IS the instructions on how to actually do the spoiler tags (now highlighted).

But to answer your questions...i would always find and remove any prior install, then install a fresh SKSE. Make the SKSE folder , then make the SKSE.ini and paste whats in the Quote into the SKSE.ini.

TO be clear. you will end up with this path>>Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE <<<and the SKSE.ini file goes in that folder.

When you install a SKSE you will not have an SKSE folder, so navigate to the Data folder, right click "make a new folder" name it SKSE (yes all caps).

Next double click and enter the SKSE folder, Right click and "Make a NEW txt document" rename the file to "SKSE.ini" tell windows YES you really do want to change the extension!

Make sure the file is really "SKSE.ini" and not "SKSE.ini.txt" (if windows is hiding known extensions this WILL trip you up).

Now open that blank file and paste whats in the quote. Save.

IF you use the new SKSE 1.7 with this SKSE.ini you do not need SSME as this makes it redundant!

Smile cause you are done. well unless, since you are already here you might as well make another folder inside the SKSE folder called "Plugins".

Still think its best to have your own thread as it gets confusing as to what Load order belongs to who(m)? and since both are Extremely long load orders......

Edited by camaro_69_327

thanks camaro, i'll work it out i may just have to start all over again. i have brain problems somedays can't understand things other i'm brilliant. it would be easier to start over than rework skse, fresh install w/1.7 would be cleaner too and u say i wouldn't need ssme than?! and as i said i piggy backed on this thread because of my brain issue. it's difficult remembering where i was what thread i may have started or how i started it. i stick with what works. thanks again for your help.