"Your house have been robbed" and "Lock the Locks"

AneyPL

Two ideas:

• "Your house have been robbed" is mod that gives some reality to your game. It works pretty easy : If you weren't in your house for a few days ( not hours due to the rapid passage of time ) your containers have been cleared by thiefs ( 60 or 70 percent chance - depending on your social status ). Now new problem apears : How can i protect myself from robbery ? Stay in my home forever ? Don't leave anything in home ? Rent bodyguards? Or....
  • ..."Lock Locks" . This mod ( which is compatible with the above modification ) gives you option to lock doors. If you don't use "Your house have been robbed" it helps you anyway : When guars chase you , you can lock yourself in your house . Guards can't get in , you are safe . Optional file : Guards won't leave doors which you close until you are inside . They will wait for you.

What do you think ? Can anybody make one ( or two ) of this mods?

By the way - sorry for my bad english . I'm sure there are a lot of mistakes because I'm not from English-speaking country. ( I used translator for a few times. )

I wouldn't be happy with my stuff being robbed, what if it was a really important item? How about getting vile squatters instead. However, my character will often snoop on other characters by lockpicking then reading any notes / journals, but steals nothing. Roleplaying this character I worry whether the lock has been permanently broken making that house unsafe for the owner. I'd like the option to fix the lock / lock it back up.

I wouldn't be happy with my stuff being robbed, what if it was a really important item? How about getting vile squatters instead. However, my character will often snoop on other characters by lockpicking then reading any notes / journals, but steals nothing. Roleplaying this character I worry whether the lock has been permanently broken making that house unsafe for the owner. I'd like the option to fix the lock / lock it back up.

Your last words "I'd like [...] lock it back up" . This is what i meant in second mod idea - locking locks ( all of locks - not only ours )

And about "realy imprtant item" . I think the quest items or unique items couldn't be stolen . Second way is that all items which are in safe , won't be stolen

Edited by AneyPL