Gunslinger + Tire Track facial hair option

bastardofbodom

Hey all! I was just wondering if it would be at all possible to combine the Gunslinger and Tire Track facial hair options into one singular style, preferably with the option of use with CiXwOw's Sideburns Pack, as that's what I'm currently using (with the trimmed sideburns).

I lack the ability to create new facial hair in the game, but whether it's help in figuring out how to do that or an actual mod itself, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pictures are included below. Thank you for your time!

Gunslinger w/ TSB -

tumblr_n383miOc6K1re5aj4o1_1280.png

Tire Track w/ TSB -

tumblr_n383n7lKD81re5aj4o1_1280.png

Hey all! I was just wondering if it would be at all possible to combine the Gunslinger and Tire Track facial hair options into one singular style,

Yes it is, I did fulfilled a similar request a while back for someone. I'll see if I can do that for you, when I have some time.

preferably with the option of use with CiXwOw's Sideburns Pack, as that's what I'm currently using (with the trimmed sideburns).

That I'm not too sure about. If the mod can add sideburns to any hair type then probably. If it overwrites a hair type, then probably not (at least not without the authors permission).

Hey all! I was just wondering if it would be at all possible to combine the Gunslinger and Tire Track facial hair options into one singular style,

Yes it is, I did fulfilled a similar request a while back for someone. I'll see if I can do that for you, when I have some time.

preferably with the option of use with CiXwOw's Sideburns Pack, as that's what I'm currently using (with the trimmed sideburns).

That I'm not too sure about. If the mod can add sideburns to any hair type then probably. If it overwrites a hair type, then probably not (at least not without the authors permission).

Yep, the mod itself adds what are essentially copies of the pre-existing facial hair options, except with the addition of sideburns. The vanilla facial hair is still there to be selected, but the TSB styles are there as well.

And thank you! I appreciate it immensely.