Emma's Dunmer Headpack no 1

Guest Plugin Manager

Guest Plugin Manager

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this mod. The mod author may or may not view comments left here.

Mod name: Emma's Dunmer Headpack no 1

Mod description: This mod includes 24 playable Dunmer heads, nine male and fifteen female. No hair is included.<br><br>Almost every modder has his own opinion on how a dunmer "should" look. Should the eyes be glowing? Should the eye-color be purely red or red-brownish? Which tone should the skin have? <br>There are many mods around that adds dunmer faces. A majority of them have concentrated on dunmer rouges - i.e. scarred and tatooed faces, grim looking dark elves.<br>When I started out on this head pack I decided on two things: <br>1) I wouldn't use the glowing red eyes, for two reasons: the result never looked as I wanted it to do. And I wanted to be able to use meshes without the glowing maps. <br>2) As there already was a fair amount of dunmer rouge headpacks available, I decided to do something less common: new faces for the dunmer "aristocracy" of Vvardenfell. The city people, the leading members of the three houses.<br>Most of these 24 faces looks more "noble" than "rough", but I may continue to make dunmer faces that looks different later on.<br><br>Screenshots and further headpacks: http://lovkullen.net/Emma/faces.htm

• 1 year later...

Archived