Laura Craft Romance and Adventure ver 2.2

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Emma

Emma

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 8,793 posts

You can play the mod as a female character (just like I do).
Anyway, I am stuck after finding out about the teachers in Vivec's Telvanni Underworks. Regardless of that, I give this mod a 7.

You should go to Sadrith Mora and talk to Laura there.

Jashugan2

Jashugan2

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey Emma! You made really awesome mods!

I know it's been years and this is just a question... but:

Couldn't you apply the advanced following-behaviour of the Companion Constance to Laura? Only if this is fairly easy for you of course... It would really help the experience.

Also, adding such an upgraded Laura to PES would most probably boost your downloads. There's tons of new people playing the game that probably never found your site or this ancient upload but would really enjoy a romantic Companion for both sexes since they are rare... Just saying :-)
Again, great work!!!

Emma

Emma

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 8,793 posts

Hey Emma! You made really awesome mods!

I know it's been years and this is just a question... but:

Couldn't you apply the advanced following-behaviour of the Companion Constance to Laura? Only if this is fairly easy for you of course... It would really help the experience.

Also, adding such an upgraded Laura to PES would most probably boost your downloads. There's tons of new people playing the game that probably never found your site or this ancient upload but would really enjoy a romantic Companion for both sexes since they are rare... Just saying :-)
Again, great work!!!

I probably could upgrade Laura with the following script used in the latest version of White wolf of Lokken, which is more similar to what she has now but with a warping system more similar to what Constance have, i.e. the best of two very different scripts. I'm not sure if I want to, though... I'm not sure if I remember it well enough to do it. Laura's current script is from 2004 or early 2005 I believe and the Lokken scripts are from january 2006. It's a long time... :smile:

I'm sure that those who want to use my mods can do so without having them on File Planet. Laura has been on PES while it was still Morrowind Summit, and I pulled the mod alongside with a bunch of other mods, for reasons that I at the time found extremely valid.. Although I know there are some good people running PES nowadays, I don't really feel like uploading my stuff there. I'm sure that people googling for Morrowind mods or visiting Bethesda's forum will still pretty soon find my material. I don't have White Wolf of Lokken or Children of Morrowind on PES, either, and from what I understand they are still very much on people's modlists. Having the mods on Nexus provides me with an additional download link that I can control myself, although I'm sure not many people find them here, as this is mostly for Oblivion mods.

Jashugan2

Jashugan2

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Wow! That was a fast answer! Thanks for replying!

How about this: If I make a thread on the bethsoft forums and get 30 people (no fake accounts of course!) to ask you do look into it, would you consider it then? I'll start the thread right away IF you agree ;-)

*getting hopes up ;-)*

EDIT May 7th: I guess that means no :'-(

Edited by Jashugan2, 07 May 2011 - 12:47 PM.

frostybaby13

frostybaby13

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Oh wow! Emma! Emma, who made the fantastic Vilja mods I've taken with me all through Oblivion and now Skyrim. I decided to replay Morrowind and -was there ever a Vilja here? :O Regardless, I downloaded & installed & seem to have no glitches or errors - yet, I cannot *FIND* her cottage. I've trekked through the outskirts of Vivec to no avail. I'm wondering, because I installed 3 of Emma's amazing mods at once (Laura, Constance, and White Wolf) if maybe a file error has overwritten Laura?

Well, anyway, great work, as always, Emma! Vilja rocks!!! :D

EdwardStorm1992

EdwardStorm1992

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I can"t find her anywhere lol

Emma

Emma

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 8,793 posts
In response to post #7490797.

I'm sorry for the late reply - it's so rare that anyone posts in the comments section for my Morrowind mods that i simply forgot to check. Laura's cottage should be at the bridge to the Foreign Quarter of Vivec, close to the Silt Strider. It should be very easy to find. Could it be that you are using another mod that overwrites it? I know there is a mod that allow you to buy houses where the main office is located on top of Vilja's cottage. I haven't heard anything about that it woudln't work, but if you are using a Steam version of Morrowind, I'm uncertain what impact it might have. It's so strange that people are trying out my old mods (Laura was originally released in august 2002) after having played Vilja. Of course Laura is not as polished as Vilja - she is a lot "older". But I think back in those days, she was probably the most advanced Morrowind companion out there. And I would believe that she has some similarities with Vilja, although Laura was surely more annoying (if you find her, you'll figure out why...). EDIT: No, Vilja only exists in Oblivion and Skyrim. But you could try out Thief companion Constance, and White Wolf of Lokken, and maybe Children of Morrowind (which is only available on my own website, see link in my signature).

Edited by Emma, 15 April 2013 - 11:32 PM.

CaptSkillzz

CaptSkillzz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Insanely cool my Morrowind guy fell in love...(LOL)
But her movements are extremely buggy...she keeps running into the walls plus when I ask for a kiss she doesn't do it she is busy running into walls....Please find me a fix or help somebody? PS: I didn't know she was naked when you take off her clothes...LOL

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
I like this mod. Morrowind lacks companions of pretty much any kind.

one question, why is this mod posted here on Oblivion Nexus? this is for Morrowind.

Edit- Just found out that there wasnt a Morrowind Nexus for a time. answered my question.

SquallLion1

SquallLion1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
I had a problem with animation: 'bip01 tail'.. Morrowind AnimKit was guilty.
great mod. endorsed.

Edited by SquallLion1, 02 September 2015 - 09:00 PM.

Page loaded in: 0.993 seconds