37 replies to this topic

ShadowSought

ShadowSought

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Hi, peeps !

Yes, no good fan leaves Morrowind ! Oh boy, when Skywind comes, that will be a glorious day !

Anyway, on the topic of Laura incessantly screaming "Hey ! Wait for me !", do you have any advice about removing this feature ?

I might as well remove it for all NPCs, but in case of companions it is a PITA. I play with the two beauties, Constance and Laura Craft, and while Constance simply tries to follow as close as possible, as soon as I put my Athletics and Acrobatics to work, Laura never ceases bellowing.

Any helpful ideas ???

Thanks in advance !

ShadowSought

ShadowSought

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
In response to post #38815695.

Spoiler

Nevermind.

The file was activated by the main script "LauraScript".

I made a copy of the "Sounds/silence.wav", converted it to .mp3, named it with a name close to the "wait for me" sound file and replaced In The Script the old file name with the new.

Saved script, saved mod.

Testing...

Yep, the message box is still there, haven't deleted that, but now she nags with... The Sweet Sound of Silence.

Now, if yoou don't wanna mess with the .ESP, just replace the "Data Files \ Sound \ Vo \ i \ f \ Flw_IF004.mp3" with somenthing.

Any short .mp3 you won't mind hearing until your ears drop.

Or just convert "Data files \ Sound \ silence.wav". It's the sound air makes when looking at pillows... nutin' !

Emma, Constance's face is to me, after about 5 different game typologies taken into account, the sweetest companion face ever. Even beats skyrim's M'rissi, and that's saying something !

Thanks a million for the gals !

Tremere777

Tremere777

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
In response to post #7490797. #7835065 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

As an expansion of Vilja could we see the old Morrowind crew, I don't think Laura would fit well but, Morganna and Constance would be a great foil to Vilja's more law abiding nature e.g. Vilja catches someone scratching a shadow mark into the Dragonborn's house or gets her pocket picked only to find our wood elf friend smirking while denying all knowledge. With Dawnguard either side chosen by the player we could find Morganna at Redwater Den?

Tremere777

Tremere777

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
For the sake of hillarity, much like the Grampa Hex/Imperial Tom section of Emma's website I'm running Laura with The Underground 2...

Cloen

Cloen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
I love her. I really really really love her but I'm guilty for using tweaked Rin textures and meshes to "improve" her (for personal use obviously). Here's my modification: http://imgur.com/a/reWXb (the last few screenshots)

yzerman19

yzerman19

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,499 posts

Why did the DL link disappear?

Dragon32

Dragon32

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
In response to post #48998897.

Spoiler

It's back now, Emma's not made any updates to this page so I think that question's best directed at the Nexus admins.

havehez

havehez

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
Barely any companion mods for this game and this one isn't any better. Doesn't even show up in data files when you download it.

Dragon32

Dragon32

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts
In response to post #50260562.

Spoiler

Sounds like you're not installing the mod right - Installing Mods

SoulModder1

SoulModder1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I'd download it, but I remember her being my long lost twin sister. :( My dad had downloaded it ages ago, and I enjoyed the mod as that; a long lost twin sister.

Page loaded in: 1.010 seconds