• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

TalynHayabusa

TalynHayabusa

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Came back to Morrowind, so of course I had to download my old girlfriend again.

I saw some of the comments so I wanted to point out, that this mod is old. If your trying to install it with the mod manager it won't work just right. But if you do it manually it is worth it. There isn't a better companion mod for Morrowind by far.

starship

starship

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
In response to post #50260562. #50278552 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

rtfm ftw

The esp's are in different subfolders due to different appearance options. You have to copy the esp of your choice manually... as described in the README...

starship

starship

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I just reinstalled Morrowind few days ago and looking for nice plugins now, that i know from former playthroughs. Laura was always one of my favorites and i'm really happy you keep this online.

Thank you for this awesome companion, i love her!

starship

starship

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
In response to post #72632288.

Spoiler

You're right. Most people seem not to read the readme, and wonder why the plugin doesn't show up. Well, it's their loss then. ;-)

TalynHayabusa

TalynHayabusa

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
In response to post #72632288. #75489898 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Exactly. But at this point I can't play Morrowind without Laura. She feels like part of the game to me lol. So I wanted to drop a hint for anyone having trouble.

Spamari1181

Spamari1181

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I'm not sure if anyone will see this but I have a few bugs. When I click together she doesn't follow. I also asked her to cast water walking and then she went to sleep. When I clicked the get up option she said before she wakes up we should talk about our battle plans or travel plans. And it won't let me click that option. So she just stays asleep.

hero93277

hero93277

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
In response to post #79841358.

Spoiler

This is an issue with how OpenMW reads the scripting files differently then the original morrowind engine, she unfortunately doesn't work right with OpenMW as a result

zalareilly

zalareilly

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I'm sure she does not engage in a romantic relationship with a female character, but is she at least functional?
Laura seems to have the most sophisticated scripting of your Morrowind companions and I'm most interested in her.
But I intend to play as a female character. Would she still work?

reverse image search email checker port checker

Edited by zalareilly, 26 May 2020 - 06:29 AM.

Page loaded in: 0.940 seconds