All you want to know about Vampires

ShadowHunter

So I see someone got really frustrated trying to ask about Vampires and others were too busy to help so and then thay got even more frustrated and the topic got locked. Well im here to help.

Becomeing a Vampire is pretty simple. Fight a vampire then get bitten by said Vampire and lastly don't die in the process.

To do this I whould say you need to be at least level 15. You will have to stand still and let the Vampire hit you until you see a message saying you've contracted Porphyric Hemophilia.

When doing this I have found you will contract this faster if you are naked with no armor or cloaths.

Even simpler is to cheat and use the console to turn on god mode so you dont get hurt. To do this hit the Tide key ~ then type in tgm and enter then the Tide key ~ again. After you get the disease you can turn off god mode by doing said procedure again.

Once you become a Vampire you will be in one of three Vampire clans or "bloodlines".

The three are "Berne" led by Raxle Berne and is based at the Galom Daeus observatory in the northern central part of the Molag Amur mountain range. Other Berne Vampires can be found at Raviro Ancestral Tomb west of Molag Mar, the Othrelas Ancestral Tomb near Balur Salvu's farm outside of Vivec, Andrethi Ancestral Tomb southeast of Hlormaren, Drethan Ancestral Tomb on an island South of Ncardahrk, Reloth Ancestral Tomb southeast of Khuul, Ginith Ancestral Tomb southwest of Ahemmusa Ashlander camp.

The next clan is the "Aundae" clan led by Dhaunayne Aundae and is based at Ahmelech Tomb on an island southwest of Sheogorad. Other Aundae can be found at Sarethi Ancestral Tomb northwest of Dagon Fel, Dulo Ancestral Tomb west of Galom Daeus, and Aralen Ancestral Tomb south of the Zainb Ashlander camp.

And lastly is the "Quarra" clan led by Volrina Quarra based at Druscashti southwest of the Urshilaku Ashlander camp. Other Quarra are at Serano Ancestral Tomb near Galom Daeus, Hleran Ancestral Tomb west of Ald'ruhn,Alen Ancestral Tomb southest of Khuul, and Salvel Ancestral Tomb northeast of Odrosal.

Once you get Porphyric Hemophilia wait three days and you will become a Vampire in the clan of the Vampire that bit you. After this you will not be able to use the boats or silt striders so before the three days are up get to the base of your clan so you can get the quests.

If you did not want to become a Vampire before the three days are up just use a cure common disease potion before the three days are up.

After the three days you are now a Vampire and cure common disease potion will not cure you anymore. You can still be cured by other means after the three days but you can never become a Vampire again with that person.

Each clan gets certain atrubute increases. Ill let you find out what thay are.

I hop that answers your questions and helps to calm people down from the anger I saw on another post on this subject that was locked.

Why, thank you for duplicating the already existing information on vampirism. It's not like there is a search function here helping people find said information.

Oh wait - there is.

And next time, before you pass judgement on other forum members for getting fed up with a spammer - who, if I am not mistaken, has since been banned for spamming, stealing people's avatars and insulting moderators - you should perhaps familiarize yourself with the forums a bit more.

Some people - namely those who had to put up with the spammer - might find the attitude of 'oh, you didn't help this poor guy who was just asking a question but you meanies all got mad and locked the thread' a trifle offensive.

Some people - namely those who had to put up with the spammer - might find the attitude of 'oh, you didn't help this poor guy who was just asking a question but you meanies all got mad and locked the thread' a trifle offensive.

offensive? no... not offensive at all...

no..just fine... yes thats right... fine *rocks back and forth and arms shotgun* :ph34r:

i kept dying the fourth day <_< :blink:

were you trying to walk around during the daytime? i know it sounds simple, but since your character was a vampire, he/she would get damaged by the sun. if you were, then just seek shelter until the night hours. if not, i don't know how to help you there.

Ok, that does it, Im going for a new career, who could stop me?

Im am so powerfull at level 21. ;)

Oh, well, I sure hope Imperial Cult Altars doesn't kill you when being a vamp.

Bah, stupid place wont let me find it :D

Archived