MerDryad

All right, so I have a very specific house mod in my head, which will leave very little room for modder creativity, but very specific mod requests tend to be fulfilled more often anyway, so here it goes. The location doesn't really matter, but somewhere in the mountains is ideal. It should be underground, and marked by a statue of something, preferably a serpent. There should be two main bedrooms, one for the player and their spouse with a double bed, some, an enchanting table, and a bookshelf; the other is for my char's kid (you don't need to make it Hearthfire friendly, my kid is just some random kid I kidnapped using a mod that lets anyone be your follower :laugh:) which should have a bed, and a practice dummy. There should also be a large table with about a hundred chairs around it, two of which are more decadent than the others. There should also be a smithy, a library, and an alchemist's which don't need to be more than the crafting supplies in a small room. Then there's the bedrooms for followers. These are the most demanding task by far, what I want is a large amount of rooms, each with a double bed and a single bed. All of the beds should add up to enough for all the chairs around the table minus three, which means a third as many rooms as their are chairs. almost. Math isn't my strong point. Anyway, thanks in advance, and hopefully someone makes this!

Caranthir tower is a great mod, but It doesn't suit the needs of my character. The specific house I mentioned is part of my charecter's backstory, and I'd like someone to make it, as I don't think it would be too dificult.

So far, you've given us: In a mountain, specified rooms, and serpent statue.

You may want to tell them what kind of architecture, and maybe a house layout.

I can already tell you, you're probably not getting the statue, because I don't know if there's any serpent-like resources for Skyrim, besides Argonians and Dragons.

Sorry, when you see something clearly in your head you often leave stuff out and kind of accidentally expect people to read your mind. First of all, the serpent: you could take the talos statue, cut out talos and fill in the rest of the statue. I think. I'm not familiar with such things. As for the house, I was thinking the architecture would be similair to the ancient tombs dotting Skyrim, with carved stone walls and floors, with beds made of stone like markarth, and lots of stone pillars and such for atmosphere. I'll sketch out a kind of map, and upload it later.