Rubicon83

Should be fairly simple for an experienced modder to make something like this relatively quick.

I am greatly annoyed with the fact that here is absolutely no road connecting to Windstad Manor and that you have to either trudge knee-deep through a stinking salt marsh or blindly brave across frozen wastes in order to reach that house. THAT place definitely needs a road connecting to it.

Modifying and extending the dirt path leading to Movarth's Lair would be a good starting point. Using that path would be logical seeing as how a path leading up to Windstad Manor already partially exists (there is a fairly long stretch of path leading south from Ustengrav that seemingly goes nowhere) and it would make sense to have some form of connectivity to Morthal, the closest supplier of building items.

• 6 months later...

I actually discovered a pathway when I followed an NPC that was heading to the Solitude region from the Winterhold area. "I'll mark it on your map"

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff438/Therin303/windstand_pathway_zps2fe8d0b9.jpg

May not be the most ideal, but it is a noticeable dirt pathway that could be used.

• 11 months later...

I am still interested in this request. :smile: Might seem like a minor detail but it would add realism.

Just drop the road chunks from the object window into the render window, adjust navmesh to suit. I've done it myself linking the two roads that pass either end of Lakeview. Its not hard at all just time consuming but nowhere near as long as the time you've waited for someone else to do it for you. :tongue:

I am still interested in this request. :smile: Might seem like a minor detail but it would add realism.

Just drop the road chunks from the object window into the render window, adjust navmesh to suit. I've done it myself linking the two roads that pass either end of Lakeview. Its not hard at all just time consuming but nowhere near as long as the time you've waited for someone else to do it for you. :tongue:

Well, I'm no modder, so of course I'm gonna request it, this is my only recourse :D

• 4 years later...