Best Skyrim House Mods for Collectors

Rusey

So I've spent a looot of time looking at houses with great displays -- not just for dragon claws and epic weapons, but all the little nifty pretties you find but are often useless past a quest stage. Since I was making exhaustive lists of what could, and couldn't, be displayed for myself, I figured I might as well dress it up as a blog post and share it. :smile:

If you've ever wanted to proudly display Ysgramor's Soup Spoon but thought it impossible ... this post is for you :wink:

Blog link: Best Skyrim House Mods for Collectors

EDIT: And if you find any errors, even small typos, please let me know!

Only 5??

Do you know of others that offer tons of displays for uniques that aren't weapons and armor? As I said I'm happy to have others pointed out to me, but this isn't a list of "houses that have lots of mannequins and weapon racks and maybe a mask display rack." Finding displays for stuff like Balbus' Fork is a little harder. :)

Pinetree Lodge offers some of that but it also has ghost overlays of the items that are missing which sort of takes away from actually acquiring them imo. Jaggarsfeld I'm keeping an eye on but currently suffers from disappearing Dawnbreaker etc. so it's not on here either.

Good list, particularly Aemer's Refuge-that's long been a favourite of mine.

That said, I have a recommendation for a somewhat newer mod: The Dragonborn Gallery by icecreamassassin,

It has displays for every Daedric Artifact (including Black Books and the like), Dragon Priest Masks, practically every piece of jewellery in the game and an array of busts for displaying every helmet in the game as well. It has a few special displays that trigger when you finish questlines as well as hold banners that appear as you become Thane of each area. The player quarters are located behind a secret passage, which is pretty cool too. One unique feature offered is the fact that several Daedric artifacts have information plaques that give you some lore about the Daedric Prince each artifact is associated with.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/?

• 1 year later...

So far none of them works for me, I am looking for a castle private bedrooms, ect Elysium estate is ok but too cluttered and the crappy country blue on everything is just fugly to me also the paragon displays are not working at all valdmire is great but too dark in color.

You should probably check out all of Ld50365's other houses, even if they're not all castles. They have very similar display room set-ups. Or you could find a castle you like with lots of display cases, free walls and bookshelves (skyrimlazz's castles seems like a good place to start), then use Jaxonz Positioner to set up your unique items in or on them yourself.

Edited by Laereal

• 2 years later...

I recommend Cynn's Honeyside for fans of Riften: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85697

Colossal downstairs trophy room and armoury, with room for every single unique item in vanilla, Dragonborn and Dawnguard. Racks and mannequins for each and every guild reward (ie. The Staff of Magnus, Guild Masters, etc.). All Thieves Guild items, Daedric artifacts, and an optional downstairs armoury filled with weapon racks and mannequins.

Upstairs has lots of room for unique items too - lots of bookshelves to hold your book collection, dragon priest masks, dragon claws, and other unique tidbits like Ysgramor's Soup Spoon and Exquisite Sapphire.

Could not recommend this house enough if you're a die-hard treasure hunter and item collector. It has everything you want and more. Not only that, the developer actively listens to feedback and acts upon it quickly if a bug is found or something is requested often enough.

It isn't a private castle by any means, but I think you might be able to overlook that if you're only interested in collecting unique items.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Try my Riverwood Dungeon, I developed thinking of a home for collectors.

It has displays for all the unique items I found in Skyrim, spaces to add several other displays via CK.

And if you see missing a display for any items I have not known, let me know I implement it.

Ah, forgive my english, I'm Brazilian.

Edited by TheNordHero