Journey into the past - the sons of Akatosh

Yoru91

I'd like tu suggest an idea for a mod. Well, a pretty big mod, to be sincere.

I thought that it would be cool to be thrown into the past, when skyrim was ruled by dragons and people were under slavery; when the dragon priests were at the peek of their power and authority; when Alduin was the absolute ruler. I'd like to see and play into an apocalyptic skyrim, having to hide from dragons, join a sort of resistance and aid hakon one eye and co in sending alduin into the future. I think it would have potential. I know it'd require a lot of work and possibly voice acting, but it would be awesome. If there is't such thing already, if there's somone really good up for the task, please consider it.

If there's already a mod like this or similar, can you link it for me?

if your the dragonborn why would you hide from them? if lore serves me correct the dragons in the dragon war were terrified of the dragonborn and that dragonborn was Miraak they had no idea what he was as he was absorbing them one after another also if your the dragonborn that quest would not make sense at all.

if your the dragonborn why would you hide from them? if lore serves me correct the dragons in the dragon war were terrified of the dragonborn and that dragonborn was Miraak they had no idea what he was as he was absorbing them one after another also if your the dragonborn that quest would not make sense at all.

Not every player plays as the Dragonborn. This could be an interesting mod if the player chose not to play as the Dragonborn

during the dragon war, and actually always, dragons didnt just fly alone, they would have been killed, i want to see the dragonborn, one dude with a sword and a shield take down 5 dragons simontaniously, you know what, even two. they were terrifed of miraak because he had the power no dragonborn ever wielded, using hermaus mora's forbidden knowledge. a normal dragonborn will probably die in seconds against even just two dragons. (imo)

• 4 weeks later...

during the dragon war, and actually always, dragons didnt just fly alone, they would have been killed, i want to see the dragonborn, one dude with a sword and a shield take down 5 dragons simontaniously, you know what, even two. they were terrifed of miraak because he had the power no dragonborn ever wielded, using hermaus mora's forbidden knowledge. a normal dragonborn will probably die in seconds against even just two dragons. (imo)

Yea, Skyrim was crowded with dragons, they were everywhere, watching human moves. The dragonborn is only as good as one dovah. One dragon couldn't beat more than one of its kind in combat, unless he were exeptional like Alduin. It would be cool for Miraak to make a cameo in a mod like this, like, he offers you to join him in his conquest.

Frankly, I always wondered, just how many dragons could have been there?

Skyrim's not a paradise land with deer everywhere, how did these dragons feed?
We could start calculating the energy it needs just to start from ground; I'm sure it'd need to eat a whole ox for breakfast.

So, how many dragons, mer and ever-repopulating humans could that land probably support?

We could start calculating the energy it needs just to start from ground; I'm sure it'd need to eat a whole ox for breakfast.

So, how many dragons, mer and ever-repopulating humans could that land probably support?

Dragons are immortal. They can be "killed" by traditional means, but I doubt they'd die of starvation.

Dragons are immortal. They can be "killed" by traditional means, but I doubt they'd die of starvation.

Good point, that one.