Editor's Word - 20/12/2005

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

musickit45

musickit45

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 9 posts

Every week I receive emails from half-witted (and often illiterate) individuals who want to get something off their chests regarding TESSource. I thought I'd post up the latest piece of "art" to cross-analyse it a little. Maybe try and gain an insight into a moron's psyche. Instead of looking for Wally (or Waldo if you're from across the pond) just look for the reason(s) why this email was completely pointless.

"I just [censored] hate you little snot nosed punks who think you are the only ones hosting a file on the net , that you hold the file ransom until you collect the users information so you can use thier emails for selling to spammers etc. Got news for ya, all the files you have are available everywhere else!!! in fact i just wanted you all to know that any file i wanted from you...got googled and downloaded from other, non-nazi little [censored] like you. Let Freedom Reign!"

Aside from the obvious crap about selling member details to spammers, I've got news for you too Mr. Anonymous; If you don't like the site don't use it you jackass. I'm not forcing you to, and as rightly said a lot of the files at TESSource can be found elsewhere. Lets play another game; the memory game. Tell me which two sites are the longest running mod sites for Morrowind and what part of them is similar? Answers on a postcard (preferably with tasteful pictures), first correct answer pulled out of a hat gets Oblivion free when it's released. The address? Err...*runs*

It's too bad some people have air their lack of intelligence in public. I just returned to the game only to find Morrowind Summit gone and replaced with a site that wants my money and information every time I log in. I started playing the game as one of three chosen in a Master's Degree class in Educational Technology emphasizing Gaming and Simulation as educational points in engaging a student. Morrowind captured me! I played it intensley for several months (more like 6 or 8 ) when I had to really concentrate and complete my Master's Degree. I am waiting anxiously for Oblivion to be released but I'm not accusing anyone of stealing my information. That reminded me of some of my more "less informed" middle school students. BTW, I started playing games on a Commodore 64, when it was new! Please keep this site up and running so that we who are adicted may have a forum. Thanks for listening.

Malchik

Malchik

The Wordsmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
AFAIK you can download what you like from that site free. There is a lot of talk about 'why wait in line - subscribe now' but I have never had a delay when using the free public servers.

I think it is a fact of life that if a thing exists, someone will complain about it. I am not sure whether it is better for such communication to go direct to Dark0ne and spare the forum members (while annoying him)or appear on the forum and irritate the hell out of us but not affect his blood pressure.

Kevin Woodman

Kevin Woodman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

"I just [censored] hate you little snot nosed punks who think you are the only ones hosting a file on the net , that you hold the file ransom until you collect the users information so you can use thier emails for selling to spammers etc.

Oh No, my junk email folder is getting filled up.

Got news for ya, all the files you have are available everywhere else!!!

Not true, there are some mods here that arent anywhere else. ( a couple of mine at least i know for sure)

i don't suppose he searched every mod here and every possible corner of the internet before he made that statement. May be true about some of the "major' mods, but not ALL as stated

Assumptions from ignorant people will never stop, i just wish theyd keep it to themselves.

Maybe try and gain an insight into a moron's psyche

I'm going with paranoid-manic-bi-polar disorder.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.060 seconds