Thief companion Constance

Guest Plugin Manager

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the comments, maybe Constance isn't for everybody, but I love this mod. Often, even with great companions, I get turned off and feel that they don't fit with my game or character. Constance is fun to have around, a great, low-maintenance companion (other than her "character moments") and highly recommended. Maybe not so much for an upright Legion-style character - except for the laughs - but other than that she's great. One of the best companions in any TES game.

• 2 months later...

I tried bribing her with 100 gold and she took 3000 and said "This is more like it" and laughed. So I did it again, 'cause I felt like it.

Anyway, took her out and we were attacked all at once by 3 big bads. She died before I killed them. Used to playing Skyrim, where my followers are told not to die. So I saved up and got her a full set of glass armour and a daedric short sword. Will take her out again in a while and maybe tell her to hang back a bit when in combat.

No issues with Constance. She's great, Just like Vilja.

Many thanks.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Can anyone help me I think Constance is bugged for me. Im having the chat with her where she asks "do you remember I told you about that Wyrnreth family back in wayrest" and I know that after you click through all the options she is supposed to cast the paralyze spell on you and it unlocks magic options for her but im not sure why i cannot get that to actually happen. The chat never ends with the goodbye option and the spell is never cast so magic isnt unlocked. I had a look in the creation kit and i see its supposed to advance my chatcount to 6 and add magic and spell topics but none of that happens. Any one know what i can do?  Im using OpenMW if that matters Edited by mattell4

• 4 weeks later...
In response to post #96078688.

mattell4 wrote: Can anyone help me I think Constance is bugged for me. Im having the chat with her where she asks "do you remember I told you about that Wyrnreth family back in wayrest" and I know that after you click through all the options she is supposed to cast the paralyze spell on you and it unlocks magic options for her but im not sure why i cannot get that to actually happen. The chat never ends with the goodbye option and the spell is never cast so magic isnt unlocked. I had a look in the creation kit and i see its supposed to advance my chatcount to 6 and add magic and spell topics but none of that happens. Any one know what i can do?  Im using OpenMW if that matters

Hopefully, this got resolved soon. I got the same issue here. If, there's anyone who notice that is

In response to post #96078688. #97153783 is also a reply to the same post.

mattell4 wrote: Can anyone help me I think Constance is bugged for me. Im having the chat with her where she asks "do you remember I told you about that Wyrnreth family back in wayrest" and I know that after you click through all the options she is supposed to cast the paralyze spell on you and it unlocks magic options for her but im not sure why i cannot get that to actually happen. The chat never ends with the goodbye option and the spell is never cast so magic isnt unlocked. I had a look in the creation kit and i see its supposed to advance my chatcount to 6 and add magic and spell topics but none of that happens. Any one know what i can do?  Im using OpenMW if that matters
lwolv wrote: Hopefully, this got resolved soon. I got the same issue here. If, there's anyone who notice that is

Assuming you're (both) on OpenMW Get the txt file from here, rename it without the .TXT, and load it after const1_0.esp.
https://forum.openmw.org/viewtopic.php?p=36042#p36042