So i'm new to this forum, and i want to ask, can i run a enb mod with this specifications?:

Processor: Intel Pentium @2.70 GHz

Ram: 4 GB

VGA: Nvidia Geforce GT630 2GB GDDR 3

Power Supply: 600 Watt

and if i can run a enb mods, can you give me the link or name of the enb mod?

Thanks!

Edited by Whitecheese131

Unlikely, ENB can almost half your frame rate so you really need a high end graphics card that has power to spare. My old GTX 560 (which I upgraded to a GTX 770 a while ago) had frame rate drops occasionally with vanilla game and ultra settings and by the looks of it was more powerful than yours, so no I doubt yours could handle ENB.

Unlikely, ENB can almost half your frame rate so you really need a high end graphics card that has power to spare. My old GTX 560 (which I upgraded to a GTX 770 a while ago) had frame rate drops occasionally with vanilla game and ultra settings and by the looks of it was more powerful than yours, so no I doubt yours could handle ENB.

so what graphics card that reach minimum of enb? is it gtx 660 enough?

Realvision ENB recommended system requirements:

Intel Core i5 @ 3.0 GHz or more

Nvidia GTX 660 Ti

8GB RAM

Those are the recommended requirements for Realvision which is one of the more popular ENB mods and most others would be about the same. Realvision also comes with a performance version so I think the requirements would be a bit lower for that. RAM is so cheap that upgrading it to 8GB is something worth doing. Your processor is a bit outdated but it's the graphics card that matters the most so you might just get away with it.

I run enbs on an overclocked 660, but I only get 30 fps, so I think you might have a hard time, but I also run 2k textures which are pretty performance hungry, so maybe. Try it out and see if you can live with the performance.
There are also alternatives like "Can't Believe This Is Not An ENB" and "RLO".