The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

I was thinking about playing D2 again but am unsure. It's something I'd like to go through with with a couple of friends right from the offset first, complete the game, then start doing Bail runs et cetera. IIRC I had a level 63 legit hammerdin before I left last time.

I've just started playing Freelancer again now. Playing on the jolt.co.uk servers.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still poking around on X3 here but it's starting to get tedious (as X-Universe games usually do with me). Buy sell buy sell buy sell buy sell... argh. :P Playing the Star Wars: Empire at War demo recently and I'm actually very impressed. I don't fancy paying out the £33-odd they're asking for it on release but once the price goes down I daresay I'll get it. (Unless Oblivion has been released by then of course heheh).

Also playing Tales of Symphonia on the Gamecube... which isn't bad. Anyone who likes JRPGs might appreciate this. Early on it just looks like a blatant rip-off of other JRPG storylines (FF10 in particular) but it is starting to get a few original points to it now that I'm about 15 hours in. The battle system is very nice... full real time and with quite a bit of timing/combinations involved. A bit tricky to get hold of at first though.

Which server do you play on? I'm on USEAST non-ladder, might be able to give you some basic items, and can definitely give you all the rushes/quest help you could ever need.

I also play on USEast, however, I play ladder :(.. A couple of my friends and I are actually trying to play through the entire game...without rushing and getting all of the 'uber' items...what is your account name? I'll add you to my friends list :happy:

Which server do you play on? I'm on USEAST non-ladder, might be able to give you some basic items, and can definitely give you all the rushes/quest help you could ever need.

I also play on USEast, however, I play ladder :(.. A couple of my friends and I are actually trying to play through the entire game...without rushing and getting all of the 'uber' items...what is your account name? I'll add you to my friends list :happy:

Account is *Peregrine (what a surprise!). I'm rarely on though, so you're more likely to catch me by AIM. Oh, and I don't play ladder at all, so if ladder is all you play I doubt I'll be joining you.

Account is *Peregrine (what a surprise!). I'm rarely on though, so you're more likely to catch me by AIM. Oh, and I don't play ladder at all, so if ladder is all you play I doubt I'll be joining you.

Hell I'll play non-ladder... doesn't matter to me.. I'm just sick of playing with a lot of the people in the random games I join... it'd be fun to play with someone I 'semi' know... and I'm not on much either, I just bought a new computer and got morrowind :P So thats taking up my time... I've said it a hundred times!! NO MORE Xbox GLITCHES! I HAVE THE CONSOLE NOW!!!

• 1 month later...

I'm currently playing old games, like games you need dosbox for. Oldies, and some which are less old, but still quite old. :) I've just finished Bermuda Syndrome, which i played when i was very young, and i loved playing it again and recognising stuff from so long ago. Unfortunately it had some error not making it show the cutscenes, so the game crashes every time i beat the end boss. That sux :dry:

I'm also playing the original roller coaster tycoon again, which is simply a nice game :happy:

I'm currently playing... Animal Crossing. Yes, it's rather humiliating and de-masculinating to play. But I finally got sucked into buying it having heard people rave about the excellent gameplay, and surely enough... for some reason it's damn addictive. o.O

*Puts a sticker over the 3+ age rating* ; ;

I'm currently playing... Animal Crossing. Yes, it's rather humiliating and de-masculinating to play. But I finally got sucked into buying it having heard people rave about the excellent gameplay, and surely enough... for some reason it's damn addictive. o.O

*Puts a sticker over the 3+ age rating* ; ;

hahaha...don't worry switch,... I've never played it,... but I've always wanted too... I've only heard good things about it...

I've been playing Quake 4... its not to bad... just another pointless first person shooter... something to fill the time until the release of Oblivion!! Yay march 20th :)

• 2 weeks later...

currently playing when ?? I have time (13+ hour work days suck bigtime but the bonus $$ for stuff YA!!)

morrowind (bm.trib and mods) Gothic 2 NOTR, and Arx Fatalis ( ok game but the controls are werid)

other than that I try various demo's for what ever I find or get on Magizine disks. also might go back to try Dungen Siege again,,

[]

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently playing Lineage, Shadowbane, Guild Wars and AO ... all free except Lineage, for which we also have purchased ingame money. We constantly stand ready to play D2 & Delta Force 2 & Black Hawk Down. I was supposed to do a Beta Test the same weekend that Oblivion came out ... but I blew it off, been playing Oblivion ever since.

Put Morrowind, Tribunal & Bloodmoon over on my win98 side of my hard drive - thus keeping lots of w2k space for Oblivion & modding for it. TESIII now joins Arena & Daggerfall over on the 98 side - so you can say I'm pretty Bethesda'd-up. heheheh