Dark0ne

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently playing Sacred 2 Gold with the latest Sacred 2 mod installed. It's definitely still worth getting on GOG or Steam if you have a decent computer and can crank up all the graphics. For me this game has always had a history of running badly, eventhough I met all the requirements. It has always been very demanding on my hardware until now. It runs very smoothly with FreeSync so now I feel like I can finally play this game from start to finish without getting tired of all the flickering, stuttering and freezes. It still freezes on me occasionally, but that's after playing a few hours and it saves often enough. I'm thouroughly enjoying it and scouring every corner of this game. I'm trying to discover every nook, corner and cave this time around and I've found quite a few things already that I haven't found before. I'm even taking notes on locations, and so far I have found one locked box and two locked chests in open locations that won't open. I wonder if there's a key or quest for those boxes and chests hidden somewhere. I suppose I'll find out. I'm not looking for spoilers. I want to finish this from A to Z and then find out if I missed something. (Or not!)

In any case, I'll be playing this game for the next year. Definitely. Absolutely loving it. I just want to thank the guys who made the latest mod again. Neat work! Especially the spiders and the bears look so much better now! And you're absolutely right, with PhysX on it runs so much better now! (It used to be unplayable!) So thank you once again! (Really happy with this mod!)

:cool:

• 2 months later...