period. They are world-wide, so there

should be some groups in your country.

Might be worth looking into....

And to be on topic:

I am currently playing

(not exactly at the same time )

Fallout 4, Jill of the Jungle, and Half Life 2

• 2 months later...

Playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion with some mods I'm testing that I got on here. Oblivion is such an immersive game, I often forget where I am when I'm playing as I gaze at the scenery while riding my horse.

I also love medieval things, I mostly listen to Dungeon Synth while I play Elder Scrolls games or when falling asleep sometimes.

Edited by Savinikas

If you are really into medieval things;

in real life there is a group called

society for creative anachronism which

recreates the middle ages and renaissance

period. They are world-wide, so there

should be some groups in your country.

Might be worth looking into....

That is so cool! I've never heard of such a thing before but I just now browsed some of the webpages they have available. It looks to be a very cool medieval festival with tons of activities to do with lots of people to learn from about the medieval way of life.

Thanks for sharing, I may have to check it out one day!

Edited by Savinikas

• 5 months later...

Halo 3 ODST from the MCC has had my attention on it recently. I'd like to see another Halo game in the future more akin to ODST and Reach. I really love exploring through the open city in ODST though wish it were a bit more open/a larger map.

The Master Chief Collection is definitely worth your purchase, and of course, be sure to add some mods!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Played Hogwart's Legacy and realized it has classes in what they refer to as Divination. Tarot, Palm reading, Gazing into the Crystal Ball, and reading tea leaves too. I never realized all those kinds of stuff was in the study area of Divination. Reading the heart sign using a piece of string and a pencil to determine what a child is in the womb (pencils had lead in them instead of graphite back in those days) or the Ouija Board. Just once I saw that pencil divination deal.

Mom tied a string to the eraser head. Held the string so the pencil dangled above her other hands palm. Waiting for it to move in a way so she would know if she was carrying a boy or a girl.

What a Shock to my senses when I realized all the divination study that was going on right above my head. When I needed a phone book to sit on so I could see over the top of the kitchen table. :geek:

• 1 month later...

Thief 2, Fan Mission: Caldera's Legacy.

Takes place in a town -- a lot of things

to do and it can take hours to play