General Stores item sorting for Elysium Estate 3.2.1

Tanthilyon

what the title says. i have tried my hand at it and i guess i just lack the mental aptitude to get it to work.

thejadeshadow has done an AMAZING job of creating intricate storage containers all over the house, allowing you to sort just about everything you could come across into its own neat little area. From the Drop Box/To Be Sold cabinet and Foods windows in the kitchen to the armor and weapons inventories in the basement, it just seems like this house mod is itching for an auto sorter mod to be implemented.

i did get the Drop Box she has in place to link to the GS storage, but i couldnt get it to go from there, so i scrapped what i had and decided to seek professional help with this idea.

if you have GS knowledge and would like to tackle this endeavor, please leave a message here or pm me. looking forward to this extension!

thanks

~Tanthilyon

Links:

Elysium Estate

General Stores

Craft-able Cloud Storage

Lol forgot to update. Works perfectly for auto-sorting. Autoretrieve doesn't, just for anvil. Apparently does not work for custom crafting stations (EE's alchemy, enchanting, cookpot, etc), but thejadeshadow said that the next update will have vanilla crafting stations so it should be alright.

yeah. right up the alley i was looking for. the mod author said he's still working on it, so maybe in the future we could see MCM customizing with the tokens, the way jade broke down everything so far. works great as is now though. thanks for the heads up! :)