Is All the King's Men complete or did i fail it?

Sugram

Is All the King's Men complete or did i fail it? is it a quest that wont end until u get to chapter 3 end (& is completed) where Ada try's to arrest Gerald?

i got to this part

copy from Wiki

Radovid of Redania

I met Radovid himself. He is deeply involved in the schemes afoot in Vizima, knows everything about the forged edicts and seems very interested in Princess Adda. And, of course, he rules neighboring Redania. In some way, I've learned too much. Dealing with kings is never wise. I'll never get Salamandra this way. I won't risk meddling in the matters of monarchs. (500 XP)

then i just went to the end cause no1 talked about & did not get to this part

The Princess's Scheme

It's clear now. It was Adda, the king's daughter, who forged her father's edicts. Unfortunately, the princess knows that I know, so I can't go back to Vizima. Adda was behind the forged edicts. I have gained a powerful enemy in the city and cannot return to Vizima for the time being. (2000 XP)

unless this part came when Ada Try'd to arrest Gerald at the end of Chapter 3? i ask cause some quests are confusing if there is no guest log for completed quests, i searched all places in quest log, if quests ends like this & there is nothing in the quest log then i cant be sure is it complete or not, but i think it is :smile:, unless i ton't know the game enough

Edited by Sugram