Caerbannog-Rise of the Rabbit

Saelryth

Hello, everyone!

I have an idea for a mod, and would love having some help creating it, or some guidance on how to create it.

I've been downloading mods for my copies of Oblivion and Skyrim for a few months, but have never been active on the forums, because I felt I had nothing to contribute, however, this has changed.

Two nights ago i had an idea for a more lighthearted mod that is somewhat lore friendly, based on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I have a very distinct idea for this mod; it will be quest-oriented, starting with a randomly dropped book that will start you on a quest to find and kill The Beast of Caerbannog, who will, of course, be the boss in this questline.

I have outlined a few starter quests and a plot line, however, as i have no experience with modding, i am in need of help creating this mod, with mostly everything but storyline and plot, but suggestions and guidance in that area is welcome as well.

Please understand, i am asking to work in collaboration with someone to help flesh out areas of this mod, like the models and any edits or technical things an ultra-noob like myself would not do well with advanced things like modding.

Alternatively, if there is anyone who is willing to provide me with advice and guidance, I will try to complete the entire mod myself.

Again, this is a lighthearted, very silly mod idea, but if you enjoy that sort of thing, or are interested in more silly quests, then I hope to make this mod enjoyable for those who are tired of the serious quests.

So far, I have the following planned:

In-depth quest line and story, though the mod length will be short-possibly 15 to 20 short quests.

Fully voice-acted NPC, will act as a quest giver. No further plans for this NPC, besides utility.

Groups(?) of mutant killer rabbits (Minions of Caerbannog) who will spawn randomly throughout Skyrim, providing several quest objectives.

One (small) dungeon, will serve as area for boss fight, when you finally face the Beast of Caerbannog.

One possible spell, "Holy Hand Grenade"

Possible epic loot. Most likely will be a weapon of some sort.

If there is interest in this mod idea, I have more ideas that could be added to make the mod a bit bigger.

For those of you not familiar with the Beast or Caerbannog, i will sum up in three words: mutant killer rabbit(s).

While the idea of fighting bunnies seems a bit mundane and silly, not to mention incredibly easy for the Dovahkin, I assure you that my plans for this horde of killer furballs is that they will be tough. Enough to provide you with (hopefully) a bit of a challenge.

While i know this idea will not appeal to some, I hope that the more silly questline will appeal to enough people that I can make my little idea a reality.

Please comment below if you have any suggestions for me, or if you are willing to offer your skills or guidance.

Let me know, do you enjoy more 'silly' quests? Or just comment with some general feedback on my idea.

If you are aware of a mod similar to this, please let me know. i dont' want to steal someone's idea.

Thanks so much, everyone!