OCO and Deserts of Anequina compatible?

Shadowblind

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but I've been looking for my first first character texture mod and found the gorgeous Oblivion Character Overhaul V2. I am sold on it completely for the base game, but I noticed in the comments for it that someone playing it with Morroblivion said npc's looked, "horrifying". Because of the custom races (and what seems like a mix of bosmeri and khajiiti facial textures), will this be a significant problem if I wanted it and Elsweyr? I am unable to test at the moment with my gaming PC in for repairs but was curious if anyone else has seen what effects they have together, or if anyone would be kind enough to test.

Thanks!

Yes. I am using OCO v2 with Elsweyr and I am seeing messed up looking Kahjiit faces in the race menu. They have blocks in their mouths as if to look open, but have fangs. It seems that OCO Kahjiits in general have issues right now, as the author admitted (I also have two vanilla kahjiit races in the menu; one is very squished and flattened and the other is fine lol). So I'm just praying that the next update will fix this. I have not been able to test the actual NPCs in Elsweyr, I guess, because I am dumb. I should really have gone in there and seen what these weird Kahjiits look like in game. Will do that!

Cool! I'd be interested to see what they're like. Also, does anyone know if you need a body mod like Robert's or HGEC before you download OCO?

From what I found OCO was made for Vanilla bodies first and then support packages for certain body mods were added.

So that would be a 'no', you won't need any body mods before you download OCO. But if you have any body mods installed already, you will need the matching support packages from OCO to make things work together.