Cannot start "Revealing the Unseen"

Saberkin

I cannot start the quest "Revealing the Unseen". I tried to use the console commands setstage mg06 0, setstage mg06 10, 20, 25 and even tried to start the quest after that, "Containment," by typing setstage mg05 0, 10. Quests will not start. I've tried reloading but that hasn't worked either. I'm not sure what to make of all the "help mg06" results.

uespwiki doesn't list this bug, but the elder scrolls wikia does (with no solution).

Somewhat concerned as my next character was planned to be a mage. Please advise.

Have you these one of these two quests in the journal: "With friends like this..." and "A blade in the dark."? read the wiki and the quest could bug if you havent finished those two.

Okay, ive read through some comments on that mod and it seems to crack the quests quite a bit, even though youve uninstalled it it seems to be some left-overs in your game. Either in saves or scripts (I don´t know how to explain it good in english im afraid.)

Hope you understand what I mean, Im hardly awake and not fully native to english. Read through the comment section or try to reach the author of the mod and explain your problem to him/her and see if that person can give you some advice about your problem. Or try to reinstall the game Im afraid. :sad:

Edited by Benbone

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...