How to ask for help

bben46

• 2 weeks later...

@ papa - in the forums there are separate sections for things - If it is a technical question, in the tech assistance forum, if a mod problem in the mod troubleshooting forum With over a hundred games and 7 million users, we have to try to separate things a bit - people love to pile everything into the first topic they see - whether it has anything to do with that subject or not.

For Skyrim (This idiot editor is refusing to show the link I put here :wallbash: probably because it is recursive) then scroll down to find the forum you need. :thumbsup:

I recommend reading the pinned topics as they may answer you question before you ask.

If it is NOT a skyrim question, we have separate sections for NMM as well - NMM is NOT a Skyrim Mod manager - it is a general game manager that works with many other games as well. So Questions relating to NMM should go in the strangely named Open Beta Feedback ( we really should rename that) http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/439-open-beta-feedback/ :pinch:

• 5 months later...

I am locking this because too many people don't read it before making a post asking for help. :rolleyes:

This is intended as an information topic explaining how to ask for help in a way that improves your chances of getting a useful answer. There is never a guarantee that anyone will know what your problem is caused by and no guarantee that we can find a solution.

All answers to help requests are optional and no one is required to answer.