Writer/Voice actor with an idea for a mod

leosiden

Okay, I'll try to make this short.
My name is Leo Siden from leosiden.com, I'm a writer, (voice/)actor, and a part-time stand-up comedian.
Basically, I have an idea for a mod. I would create it myself, as I do have the know-how, but I'm not an expert. I'm looking for one or more mod developers willing to take my word that this is a good idea and help me design it.
I can voice act at least a couple of characters, write the quests and dialogues, etc.
The mod would include a unique storyline, separate from the main game yet lore-friendly, as well as new items (armour, weapons, misc. items), voiced characters, and more.
It's something I've wanted in a game for a long time, and I really think it'd take off.

If you're a mod developer, please contact me by sending an email to [email protected] or adding leo.siden on Skype (I check my email more frequently).

We MIGHT need additional voice actors, but I'm not sure just yet.

The reason I'm not sharing anything about the actual story is because I'm paranoid someone might steal the idea. Silly, I know.

Thank you for reading.

(Please do not comment on this topic as I will not be following it - email me with questions or comments instead).

-K.L.S.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...