Getting Taxed by the Jarl Mod

Spionvare

I however doubt this mod would get popular except to the hardcore immersion realism dudes if the player gets nothing in return. So far, taxes pay for the government, city maintenance, guard/army upkeep and all that.

But what should the Dragonborn get in return for paying their taxes? I've got all these economy mods to make it fairer but I'm still making making millions.

Maybe in return he get's the protection of his household against thiefs etc.? :) could be a part of something bigger.

A mod called "money of skyrim" with more economic flow - taxes, payments, bribes, money cleaning - could be added to natural needs - eating, cleaning the toilets (I strongly beleave at skyrim times there were no sewers :), getting a doctor - all costs which needs to be paid.

uhh...

I prefer to keep it simple and standalone unless someone wants to integrate the system in an Economy Overhaul(that doesn't just change prices).
Maybe doubling the amount of guards around the place and someone can finally patrol those f*#@ing roads which are filled with Saber cats and bears all the time or lowering the price of materials which are imports or domestic product.

Part of Barcelona's tax upkeep in the Renaissance was to help keep the prices of meat and wine down.