Can I console command out of beginning for clip?

Kurzusseus

Sorry if the topic doesn't make much sense, but I didn't know how to put it shortly.

What I'm wanting to do is try and make my own Skyrim mini series using my Character Gaias Magnus who

works for the imperial legion.

I want him to be present for the execution but I want him to be following the cart alongside

Hadvar. This is probably a problem in a half but is there anyway I can console command

myself outside the carriage and enable my controls so I can follow alongside Hadvar?

if I can't console command my way out, what is a good way to work around this so I can

make it seem like Gaias is following the cart to Helgan?

or if not that, at least present during the execution without seeing from my (prisoner) point of view.

That's all I need, I know how to manually add loot, and how to move a horse to my position.

Furthermore, if I may add. How can I make the camera follow slower? tfc command makes the camera move to quick when I want to do

the slow time camera view angle.

Edited by FalloutZaxus

I'm not sure if there's any way to make your character get out of the cart, but there is a command to control npcs. You select an npc and type "tc" (without quotes). You will be able to move the NPC the same way you move your character, but at the same time your character will move as well. According to UESP typing in "player.tc" will disable control for your character. I have no idea how this would all work in the opening scene.

To make the tfc camera slower, type in sucsm #, the lower the number the slower the camera will go. You can try 10, but I don't know the default speed.

I knew about the console command to control another character. But I would like to avoid adding an NPC to the beginning quest in creation kit

due to all the triggers and scripts in the area. I wanted to get myself out of the card, additems and a horse for me to ride- and follow along.

Thank you so much for the sucsm code! I've been wondering how others got it to move so slow for special videos

thumbs up for you! :thumbsup: