14 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033,958 posts
Hlaalu - Arkitektora of Vvardenfell

Vanilla gamma HD textures for Hlaalu architecture, also including door textures. All textures is big (2048x) It has version with smaller textures and patch for Hlaalu bump mapped from Lougian (mainly 1024x normals). For installing any version just unpack archive into your game folder.

roidepoloterre

roidepoloterre

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Mate, the screenshots are wonderful. This looks like great work, and I'm trying it as soon as possible :)

Edited by roidepoloterre, 12 April 2014 - 09:24 AM.

Sven_der_Nord

Sven_der_Nord

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
Very nice. I really love all of your Arkitektora stuff. Guess I will use these for Suran, using Melchio Dhark's version of White Suran 2.

Stargel

Stargel

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
looks awesome...gonna give em a whirl!

lazyskeever

lazyskeever

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 660 posts
Thank you very much for making textures that retain the original tone.

CosmicMuse

CosmicMuse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
These are beautiful -- certainly my favourite Balmora texture replacer. The interiors are perfect. The exteriors may be a little 'cleaner' than those in Vanilla Morrowind, but you also awesomely do away with some of the annoying repeating patterns. My greedy suggestion would be a dirtier variant. In any case, I couldn't rate this more highly, and I'm really looking forward to your future projects!

Gilboron

Gilboron

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
In response to post #16868719.

I'm gonna agree with the greedy suggestion for a dirtier variant here - otherwise this is, as said, a perfect texture replacer. As far as I know, the only Hlaalu texture replacer that stays true to the original color temperature instead of going for a darker or more saturated brown, and that certainly deserves an endorsement!

Luj1

Luj1

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
This is my favorite hlaalu retex ! Its HD and also close to the original ! (unlike AoFs whick may be pretty but far from original concept IMO)

Cavanoskus

Cavanoskus

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
Where can I get the ground texture visible in your screenshots? It doesn't appear to be included in the download.

Cavanoskus

Cavanoskus

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
In response to post #26031774.

Spoiler

Never mindó I made one. http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43680/? :)

Page loaded in: 0.980 seconds