Stand and Deliver Robbing Option.

Spionvare

Playing as a thief and as a vagabond I'd like to maximize the realism with the added option of "robbing" people in Skyrim. Having immersive patrols and all these added NPC mods to add life, I find the interaction somewhat limited. This would also be really cool since I got the flintlock pistols(course I find the reload rates unrealistic so I just fire them once and switch to my sword for the rest of the fight).

After prompting fights with warrior-travelers who kept calling me milk drinker and pretended that they're just resisting getting robbed, I started wishing I could do it to every NPC.

To rob someone, I think it'd be proper to have your weapons out while doing it to threaten the NPCs which will give you a chat option "STAND AND DELIVER - YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE!" which if successful on intimidating them, would open up their inventory and at the same time give you access to their stuff(which will still be labelled as "Stolen")

Course they're survivors and thus witnesses which would report to the guards. So, as an extra maybe it could come with cowls, masks or bandanas to hide the Dragonborn's identity? I know some mods already have them.

Once again I tried searching for robbing mods but none came up. If this idea already exists please point me to it, I'd be most grateful.

Edited by Spionvare

I could never fit in with the thieves in the guild, I had a brutish size you see; really, I couldn't fit in the sewers. Brynjolfs was probably drunk when he thought that I had it in me and I probably too was drunk in believing his words. This idea seems pretty good, gives my freedom more choices in Skyrim. I recall many instances where I wanted to rob someone to make my character's story more depth or something like that.

Edited by Xerheef

It's not quite what you were looking for, but you could try my become a highwayman mod.

http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/37545

It is just a basic mod that allows the player to rob people outside of towns and on

the roads of Skyrim.

That's actually close enough. I hope you can work on it some more and I can't wait till Highwayman 2.0

Edited by Spionvare