find snow villiers final fantasy xiii 13 mod character

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OBloodyHeavenO

OBloodyHeavenO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

EDIT: I saw there is also a mod detective thread... :-/ Saw it after having opened this thread, sorry.

Hey there,

first of all I'd like to apologize in case this is the wrong section to ask something like this. I am quite new here so please excuse me :smile:

I recently found this AMAZING picture of someone having created the Final Fantasy 13 character Snow Villiers for Skyrim: http://www.nexusmods.../Images/16669/?

However I couldn't find any additional information about a possible download or if it even has been released yet or at all...

I wanted to ask if anyone knows if there is a mod out there containing Snow Villiers for Skyrim? :smile: I couln't find anything :sad:

I also wanted to message the creator, anjinewabe. However, I was told that the user cannot receive messages and I don't know why.. So does someone happen to know how I can contact that user otherwise? Can he or she also be found anywhere else? I really love that Snow Villiers character, it just looks exactly like the character in FF13, so I would be incredibly happy if someone could help me! :smile:

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards!

Edited by OBloodyHeavenO, 12 April 2014 - 06:39 PM.

ShimoOkami

ShimoOkami

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

If you look at their profile, it says they're banned. It looks like they were banned for trolling quite a while back.

OBloodyHeavenO

OBloodyHeavenO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Oh well :blink: Thank you! :smile:

But do you happen to know how I could contact that user otherwise? I mean, maybe that user was also active in some different forums or something like that. Or even if there is a similar mod out there? Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything.. :sad:

Edited by OBloodyHeavenO, 12 April 2014 - 09:41 PM.

KaneRonnie

KaneRonnie

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

man this dude was banned

VValentour

VValentour

The Vampire Dante's #1 fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

He used a player model which is a no-no here on the nexus because it involves a ripped asset from Final Fantasy XIII... Trust me if I could I would have used all of FFX-FFV in my Final Fantasy Skyrim mod.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: find, snow, villiers, final, fantasy, xiii, 13, mod, character

Page loaded in: 1.128 seconds