Fallout 3 Repainted Enclave Armor.

TheLizardLord

Good day fine sirs. I'm fairly new to this site and I've searched through Nexus for a particular mod but has found nothing.

What I am talking about is a repaint for the enclave armors. Or rather, repaint them to match the brotherhood power armors. Simply making them gray and adding the brotherhood emblem, plus removing the charisma penalty on the helmets. (they would have the same sats as before aside from that)

I think it would be wise to add them as a new item rather then replacing the enclave ones (so to tell the difference between good guys and bad guys). Plus their enclave counter parts could then be used for repairs.

I thank you for your time and wishes you luck in your future endeavors.

Steel be with you.

I don't know about armor retextures but I do know a mod where you can straight up join an enclave splinter group.

basically, you join a faction that is actually trying to make the wasteland better.

hope this helps.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39531/?

That does seem like an interesting mod. However not what I'm looking for.

This would be a mod where the brotherhood had salvaged the enclave power armors and repainted them to become their own.

There is currently a mod that involves The BoS salvaging the enclave. However they have the same colors as before making telling the difference between the good guys and the bad guys hard.

Ok, I looked all around the nexus, and this is what I found

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40131/?

this is a really roundabout way to get your armor, but what it does is adds the semi-canon Midwestern brotherhood of steel faction to the mojave, and the armor is essentially a reskin of the enclave armor.

I don't think there is anything on the nexus closer to what you described than this.

Edited by Nexusaurus

Lol. TheLizardLord asks for a retexture/remake of Brotherhood Salvage the Enclave for Fallout 3.

I think he asked in both forums for more "publicity" with his idea.

Luckily flamenx01 on the Fo3 mod request forum have already begun working on this. Link

Actually I was sent to the new vegas forum via the chat, and didn't realize it a day after.

Thus why I made a second post.