Fallout3 crashes upon new game, even after re-install

xellototh1

So I recently attempted to mod my fallout 3, after years of playing it un-modded.

I used FOMM, for all of my fallout mods and they worked fine. I applied the unofficial patches as well, with no issues.

Then one day I decided to install an NPC modification mod just to see how it changed the game and the game began to crash upon start up. I removed said mod, and FO3 began crashing upon NEW GAME.

I uninstalled all mods, FOMM, and FO3 itself, and re-installed, only to have it continue crashing upon starting of a new game. I've had this problem for weeks and have tried everything but digging through the registry at this point.

Took me this long to finally buckle down and make a forum post, if anyone can give me any sort of help at all, I'm willing to try anything at this point that wont brick my PC, I'd be extremely grateful.

I'm willing and able to give whatever extra information is needed, as I realize this i kind of lacking. Just tell me what you need and I'll provide it.

Thanks in advance for all those willing and able to help!! (I miss playing FO3 so much!!!! )

Took me this long to finally buckle down and make a forum post, if anyone can give me any sort of help at all, I'm willing to try anything at this point that wont brick my PC, I'd be extremely grateful.

I'm willing and able to give whatever extra information is needed, as I realize this i kind of lacking. Just tell me what you need and I'll provide it.

What I need to help you is for you to help your self first, by using spacial software that can dig out what was installed on your system, the results zipped up and sent to me to view, privately as the data will contain private info, IF you trust me I can help you. the data is version information install dates and time, security installed, updates and data relating to malwares will all be in a report.

that report comes from Bellarche's software, that software link is in my profile spoiler tags. it will make a html printout of everything you have. i also need to have the links to said mods you say installed and bricked the game on you, this is easily verifiable here on a test machine. if said mods are in deed bad, I will report them to the author for their own review, Privately. I see no reason for a mod to kill a game after it is removed.

kitty