Shadowrun Dragonfall questions

DarkAnsem

I have a few questions about the game:

-Is it moddable? if so, how much?

-are there dragons in it? if not, can you consider adding them? also in expansions?

-is it planned to support and upgrade the engine once you release it, for some time?

-would it be possible adding full flight capabilites for player and enemies in it? and transforming into other creatures (dragons, chtonianas etc)?

-will my GTX 580M be able to run it properly? I have a good CPU.

-are there capes and cloaks with physics? so that they move accordingly to actions and avoid clipping?

-are there passive skills? if so, can they be modded/added?

-can we create new classes? or at least new specializations, if you will implement them?

-can we increase the damage types? or can you considering adding a "light/holy" type of damage?

-does the engine use multithreading? are you considering a 64-bit exe?

-does the engine support continuos-cast spells? such as diablo III's disintegration ray, or Skyrim's concentration spells?

-how many npcs can the player hire to travel with him/her?

-how much can we customize our in-game avatar? I don't expect stuff detailed ala Oblivion-Skyrim-Neverwinter nights 2, but something like diablo 3 is somewhat unacceptable.. Diablo 3 was a huge disappointment.

-will we be able to alter the loot system so that it is more "fair"?

-are there "item sets"? sets of equipment that, when worn together, give a special bonus?

EDIT: what kind of locations we can see in the game? I have read about exotic places such as deserts, will we see also sacred/magical places such as ruined temples, underground cities, cathedrals, extra-dimensional cities?

EDIT2: how much control over music do we have? is it bad like in the Elder Scrolls games (oblivion-morrowind) or more refined, like Japanese rpg-baldur's gate?

EDIT3: will we be able to customize enemy AI and make scripted boss battles, like the ever-famous Dracula from castlevania?

EDIT4: is the engine finished, or is it going to get furtherly optimized?

EDIT5: can someone list all the weapon types and the damage types known until now?

EDIT6: can a "template" system, similar to D&D, be implemented in the game in order to reinforce characters and [quoting Raziel] "allow them to become less human and more... divine"?

EDIT7: can we change the font used ingame?

EDIT8: how does the engine handle sounds? from sfx to music (does it support pitch variations etc). Can we add, if present, customized battle music and custom boss music? (similar to JRPG but unlike Diablo, which was disastrously lacking concerning music)?

whew. sorry for the wall of text.