Cannot Create a SkyRe Patch

Daiyus

Dear all,

I recently created the mod An NPO Module - Crossbows. The mod itself is working as intended, including the recently added CCOR support.

The problem comes from the fact that I've had the inevitable "Is it compatible with SkyRe?" question. So I check the ReProccer page and look at the documentation. Normal naming conventions and normal keywords? Check, and check, because I stuck to Vanilla conventions to make the mod like s#*! to a blanket.

When I try to run the ReProccer with just Skyrim, Update, USKP, Dawnguard, UDGP, Dragonborn, UDBP, SkyRe_Main and my mod all I get is a null error when exporting the patch. Upon checking the debugger logs I get the message "AllFormIDs return null formid reference". So what has gone wrong? My mod works fine, with a very heavy load order in my other system. The FormIDs are clearly fine. So what can I do to get this patch made, apart from building it from scratch? I've evn tried stripping huge sections out of the mod (all COBJ for example), but nothing helps. Same error every time.

Thanks for any help.