Big Guar

tranquility

I was happilly strolling when I came across this beast. I thought, 'My oh my what a big guard' but thought nothing more of it. Then I tried to use 'Poisonous touch', and to my amazement, I could not hit him. Had to switch to 'Greater Fireball' In order to kill it... Any of you people have any thoughts on this immense Guar? I've been playing for a while and never EVER encountered such a thing!!!! :D

NOTE: Image is attached.

No it's true, apparently (so I've heard) it's an easter egg, in the game, when you get to a certain level you encounter giant varieties of kagouti and such near vos in the gravelands along the mountain ranges.

Damn that's a helluva guar, bet it don't smell too good neither. Thanks for post and the pic tranquility, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to move this to the spoilers section, just in case.

I've been told that bethesda put this into the game but if I'm wrong feel free to correct me. :)

Cool, very cool. Guar steak for about 6 weeks I think, may check that out tonight (am level 65) and see if they are there. Also noticed that the Inperfect in the Clockwork city was huge (looks cool), wonder if its one thats gone on a patch

wow cool :D

and yeah i love the imperfects. onna the coolest mobs in the game too bad theres only one of em

also im level 74 and do lots of traveling but ive never encountered any giant mobs besides the imperfects who i think are meant to be huge anyways

i have heard that there is a certain area in the grazelands that spawns monsters that are way larger than they usually are. in fact i have heard about double size kagouti all the way up to double size golden saints all in this area. it is a very specific area in the grazelands, but i don't remember the exact location. i'm sure if you did some searching around this, or other sites, you could find it.

I haven't come across the giant guar, but I did encounter a tiny cliffracer near Dagon Fel

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/thetaorionis/.../cliffracer.jpg

It was ever so adorable

rofl. :lol: that is hilarious theta, i've never heard of smaller monsters. oh and the familiar idea might have some merit to it (a small cliff racer following you around).

Archived