Is there a mod...

Bejasc3D

Does anyone know of a female nude body replacer that doesn't make all the women's bodies identical in shape? In other words, one NPC would be an A-cup and another a D, etc. I've used HGEC and Exnem's and they are great. But after a while having every female in the game with the same bust & rear size gets a bit boring.

A minor quibble I know, but I did a search and couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Im going to try this out. Im not sure if this is in the wrong category or anything, but Im going to give it a shot. Sorry if this is/has already been created.

Hey guys!

Alot of you probably are wondering, is there a mod that does this? Is there a mod that does that?

Well, Not every single person has the answer.

At this thread, you can post your question, which I will come to put in THIS post.

From there, anybody who comes into this thread, and possibly knows the answer, may post the link or name of a file.

The link to that file, will be put next to the question in the table below.

Happy Oblivioning :)

Key:

Answered = Somone has Answered your question!

Pending = No answer yet...

--|--------------------------------QUESTION--------------------------------|--STATUS--|------------RESULT------------|--

BeNnyBoY2321: Is there a mod to overhaul the crime system?----------------Answered------------Here and/or Here.

DollBox: Is there a mod that adds a Fairy or Pixie Race-------------------------Pending-(may be answered, see pg2)

fredyzg: Is there any other mod with baldur's gate contents?------------------Pending

yanazake: Is there a mod that adds other beast races----------------------Answered----------Here, Here, Here, or Here.

Post some questions and find some answers! ;)

Have fun.

BeNnyBoY2321

Afraid I can't help you there Mecha, Don't think it's possible, I'm going by a topic requesting a fat person for this information.

If you edit the body mesh, it will edit all body meshes of that gender, including NPC's therefore, It's very unlikley that it is doable.

Sorry, but I don't think it exists, and I doubt it could be made.

Wait a second, these are mods that add monsters... I was looking for playable races o__o

There is this, Imp, which adds Imps as a playable race. Although they don't look like the creatures. I don't know if this is what your looking for but there is also, Hobgoblin Race.

Afraid I can't help you there Mecha, Don't think it's possible, I'm going by a topic requesting a fat person for this information.

If you edit the body mesh, it will edit all body meshes of that gender, including NPC's therefore, It's very unlikley that it is doable.

Sorry, but I don't think it exists, and I doubt it could be made.

That's what I thought, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks.