New Idles plz

Zeturom

Hello!

My request is more or less kind of a expansion of what is already out there really; More Idle animations for both Male and Female characters. I know Pretty idle Animation is a option out there (as well as one that is not listed on the Nexus for reasons) but a lot of these are mostly for female character. I have came across some for male (not the best or most wanted IMO) and granted, I do play as a female a lot. But I also know a few people who DO play as males and something new would be great for those players.

My request is pretty simple; New animations Idles for Males and Females. I was thinking for the Males, maybe some posing type of idles or them showing off little. Most males in the game ARE buff so I figure them posing a little would do. Female maybe a more feminine stance or a sassy stance possibly a little hip swaying. Something that is a bit different then the current selection that is out there right now. Maybe even modes that could just be for the user without the need of a item in game, like a personal idle stance that doesn't effect the normal generic idle that comes with vanilla Skyrim. I just think this could be a great mod section to get into because there isn't many of them out there as is (or at least the ones I have seen I don't personally care too much for or have used/using atm) More to choose from means greater selection and can make the game seem different in its own way.

Hope to hear back from anyone. Feel free to post your own ideas if you also feel the way I do on this for anyone that happens to read this.

Thanks.

Animations are probably one of the hardest things to mod in Skyrim. I believe it is extremely difficult to add new ones. But good luck anyway