Re-populating Cyrodiil

andy12750

andyandyandy! Get the first pair ready first and build upon that.. don't let it get EG-size ;D.

Lol, just start of with 10 and go on from that..that way Argomirr could breath every once in a while :).

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am not! :whistling: Anyways, just realized something: Caelin, Baelins Nephew, already moves in to Baelins house... What a shame... though he supposedly hired the DB to kill Baelin, so why dont we just add some special dialougue to him where he says something about the chair... or we could scrap that idea... but then id be a sad andy... :unsure:

I did a little test yesterday, everything seems to be working perfectly. :) The first house is almost finished, I still need to clutter one interior.

Too bad real life's busy at the moment, progress would be a lot faster if it wasn't... :confused:

Mabye we can see if anyone else wants to help.

Yeah, that might be a good idea, as 40+ interiors is pretty much. :P

I think i'll make a file page on TESnexus... That way we might be able to get more help... I'll give you editing acess Argomiir. And great job. We dont have to get this done quickly. As Pronam once said before, 'Quality before Quanity' or something like that...

This idea sounds pretty interesting. I'd like to help with the house remodeling, if you'll have me. If you tell me the house and what type of person will be moving in I could bust out a few. :biggrin:

Here's an album of a cottage I made for myself (I've never uploaded anything to tesnexus)

Cottage Album