View own body first person mod

Equalvision87

So about 6 months or so my hard drive failed and I lost all of my Skyrim mods. Im sure many can relate considering it takes tinkering and time to get the game how one wants it. Anyway, recently i have reinstalled Skyrim on a new computer hoping to dive back in and revisit this awesome game. I have found and downloaded all of the old mods I used to use EXCEPT, the mod I used to give the ability to see your own body in first person. I cant find it ANWHERE! Before anyone says anything, with all due respect, I cant stand immersiveFP and the joys of perspective. For some reason these mods feel the need to attach the camera to the models head so everytime i run forward the view dips down or up at crazy angles. Its disorienting. Also, when just standing still the camera moves from side to side, wherever the third person model head looks, unnecessary and disorienting. Also when you stand with weapons drawn, the character hunches down a little, so the camera view does the same. And, the mele attack animations just dont feel or look right to me. Im not trying to bash anyones work. ImmersiveFP is actually pretty amazing with what it does, and it does it well. I just dont like that style of "immersive" first person. All I want is a mod that simply gives you a body in first person. Thats it. Complete vanilla first person view, no head swaying or bumps or thrashing around. Just vanilla view, except with a body under my floating head. Now, the mod I used did this PERFECTLY. There was no difference between vanilla and the mod in terms of camera position, head bob, movement. It was the vanilla first person with a body attached to it. Anyway, to get to the real point(s). I cant remember what this mod was called, but I do remember reading in the readme that in order to make this mod happen, all they did was swap the 3rd person model into the first person one, except they made the mesh of the head completely invisible, so as not to see your own head fly in front of your view when running forward. Extremely simple, yet effective and massively immersive. Im pretty sure the mod wasnt even a .esp or .bsa or.anything like that. It was simply a few meshes and whatnot that you put in your data folder. None of this, customize and setting and other jibber jabber. Just a simple effective mod. Does anyne know where this mod is!?!?!? And if it is somehow lost forever, or has been updated into something completely lacking resemblance of its original form, is there anyone out there willing to re-create this mod?

• 2 months later...

I've been wanting a mod like this, I can never be happy with Joy of Perspective or Immersive FP. There was a perfect one for Fallout NV, but not Skyrim :sad:

What was the Fallout NV mod you liked?