Are ENB's complicated or is it just me?

flyingupandaway

I wanted to install some ENB's to make my game look better but I literally do not know what to do at first I thought I could just make them work if I put them in mod manager and activate them but nope. I've read all the tutorials but my eyes to glaze over from all the techy terms :( as you can tell I've only just started getting into modding recently and so does anyone know or want to make me a step-by-step dumbed down ENB guide or should I just give up? (I installed ENB 0.113 and stuff but completely lost on what to do) sorry if I seem annoying D:

ENB's are very easy to install, just follow instructions on the ENB page (they always go into the main folder of your game. where the main .exe is), Like RealVision, Vividian ENB ect. Also you need to get the enb binary's from enbdev.com (unless the ENB preset includes custom ones) I always get the latest no matter what to mod recommends. I never go for any enb using 23x or below.

there are alot of good install guideso out there, but yes mostly it is just copy stuff to your skyrim main folder

but you will need to set some skyrim ini settings also:

bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

bTreesReceiveShadows=1

bDrawLandShadows=1

bShadowsOnGrass=1

bDoDepthOfField =1

fGamma=1.0000