Version 2.0 handles player made items. See Change Log.
Tired of inventory management?
Would you rather be fighting than stashing your loot?
Are you looking for convenience without feeling like you are cheating?
If you answered yes to any the above,
then Quick Stash might be right for you.
How to do I use it?
Simply drop the the Quick Stash Key* into any container for quick storage of excess items.
*not an actual key, but can be found with your miscellaneous items.
What exactly does it do?
Simply put, it's the one-click answer to unloading items.
More precisely, form lists are used for removing a number of items quickly into the container (List 1 Items),
then your inventory is scanned to remove further items that are not marked as favorite or equipped (List 2 Items).
After items are removed, then more form lists are used to return any items that should remain in your inventory (List 3 Items).
Since items of the miscellaneous category are not scanned miscellaneous quest items, gold and lock picks are not removed from your inventory.
List 1 Items:
- All recognized Books (excluding known quest items)
- All Raw Food (because you normally eat the prepared food.)
- All ingredients (because you're out hunting treasure not making potions)
- All crafting materials (do you see a tanning rack or forge nearby?)
- All Soul Gems (empty ones will be returned as part of list 3)
- All Animal Parts (because troll skulls are heavy)
- Miscellaneous Clutter (why did you pick up that embalming tool anyway?)
- Coming Soon! All of any item you choose (excluding player made potions and player made enchanted items.)
List 2 Items:
List 3 Items:
- All Known Quest Items
- Empty Soul Gems
Is there more?
Currently the features described are part of the version 1.0 basic package and does not recognize items from DLC. Future plans in this order:
- DLC aware versions (Easy peasy. I just wanted to cover Non-DLC version first and not have to rip out DLC content)
- Basic Configuration for User-Defined List 1 Items. (basically you drop the key, which opens a container. Whatever you put into that container goes on the list.)
- NMM/FOMOD Installer Script (I could use some help with this.)
- MCM Configuration (in the event that prior goals are met and users request more customization)
Quick Stash is not responsible for loss of items due to cell reset on respawning containers or player's inability to access the container at a later time.
Edited by trilioth, 19 April 2014 - 01:56 AM.